Turmeric Curcumin Review
Turmeric Curcumin is a daily supplement which promises to support the health of your cardiovascular system and liver, while helping your joints and digestion. It is manufactured for Boston company Bradeson Naturals. They guarantee results if you need something for inflammation, back pain, joint pain, digestion, and more. Turmeric Curcumin makes a lot of promises, but also has the potential to keep them. Good manufacturing practices seem to have been used in the making of this product.
Turmeric Curcumin contains the following ingredients: Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma Longa), Turmeric 95% Curcuminoids, BioPerine (Black Pepper Extract), Vegetable Cellulose (capsules), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Rice Flour.
Each capsule contains 600 mg Turmeric root extract and a black pepper extract known as BioPerine. The substance curcumin is found in turmeric, and it’s thought to decrease inflammation. In addition to root extract, this supplement also has almost 50 mg of just curcumin.
Turmeric is a perennial plant of the ginger family and is native to southern Asia. It’s best known as a spice, one of the main ingredients of curry. It can also be used as a dye. Turmeric gives a strong color to condiments, clothing, and cosmetics. The root has been widely used as medicine throughout history for a variety of conditions, including heartburn and stomach pain. Some people apply it to their skin for sprains, bruises, and other surface problems. Turmeric is possibly effective for fighting high cholesterol, osteoarthritis, and itching. It might have many other uses, but the evidence is generally regarded as insufficient. There are a lot of studies about turmeric and it does look to be a very useful type of supplement. Mostly it appears to be used in reducing inflammation and pain, as a good amount of evidence points to effectiveness in these areas.
- All natural product without antibiotics, preservatives, sugars, yeast, soy, or artificial ingredients.
- Turmeric with BioPerine is considered superior to supplements with only turmeric, because turmeric by itself has poor oral bioavailability. It requires other substances to assist with proper absorption.
- Capsules are average sized and there isn’t any noticeable aftertaste. They do smell of turmeric, but this is enjoyable for some people.
- Only two ingredients are really present here, turmeric and black pepper. Although there may be benefits for some people to taking something like this, most people won’t need such a supplement. Or they may feel that the average price is actually high, all things considered.
- You may need 3 to 4 capsules a day if your doctor recommends it. It depends on existing conditions.
Turmeric Curcumin is one of the few supplements to have several hundred reviews and testimonials, and none of those reviews are negative. One reviewer said she even sometimes cracks open capsules to apply the powder to her face. Some people have complained about the inclusion of rice flour, which seems to have been added to prevent the capsules from sticking to each other. There is no evidence to show that rice flour – especially in these tiny amounts – will have any unpleasant effects. Turmeric Curcumin is a popular product which can have a lot of benefits for people.
10yrs or More
|HCF Quality (4.8)||(4.8)|
|Cognitex with NeuroProtection Complex (3.2)||(3.2)|
|Neuro Brain Clarity (2.7)||(2.7)|
|Super DHA Gems (2.5)||(2.5)|
|Turmeric Curcumin (2.3)||(2.3)|
|Xtra Antioxidants (2.1)||(2.1)|