Terra Phirma Review
Terra Phirma is promoted as a remedy that targets a wide variety of human body areas and provides beneficial effects when it comes to: sleep quality, immune system, circulation, emotional abnormalities and unbalanced sugar levels. The company behind this product is called The pH Miracle and was founded on the US grounds by Shelley Redford Young and Dr. Robert O. Young.
The manufacturers claim that all their remedies are based on an alkaline approach as well as a nutritional microbiological work.
By being based on a mineral that is easily absorbed and negatively charged, positive charged toxins should be rapidly eliminated. In addition, it can be used to neutralize the acidity excess either externally (skin) or internally (digestive tracts). Digestion and weight loss may also be a result from Terra Phirma treatment.
Terra Phirma Ingredients
Terra Phirma includes the following ingredients: 100% natural Sodium Montmorillonite Clay.
Terra Phirma represents a product that targets both external and internal use. It is claimed to offer multiple beneficial effects when it comes to different health areas, such as: digestion, immune system, cardiovascular system or emotional abnormalities. Some of the emotional abnormalities include: depressive disorders, personality disorders, anxiety and obsessive-compulsive behaviors.
In fact, this supplement is actually a brand name for Montmorillonite Clay, a type of clay identified somewhere near France.
This formula is a natural absorbent of acid and is generally used in acidity neutralization processes. Therefore, people that have abused an acidic diet or exaggerated with acidic drinks can also benefit from this natural supplement. The clay possesses a series of essential minerals with individual known properties, like: calcium, manganese, magnesium or zinc.
The lack of client testimonials doesn’t help potential customers determine the efficacy of this product and they can only base their purchase on manufacturer description.
- Terra Pharma targets different health areas of the human body and can help enhance the immune, cardiovascular, digestive and nervous system
- It can be used both for internal and external use
- Official manufacturer website provides international shipping to Australia and Europe Union
- There is a segment on the manufacturer website that explains how the products work and how the treatment should be followed in order to avoid potential side-effects
- The efficacy of the product only relies on statements made by the manufacturers, since there are no online available client testimonials
- No free trial is offered
- This product has not been FDA approved and does not intend to prevent or treat any disease
- The manufacturer doesn’t state the potential side-effects of the supplement
By being an alternative natural approach for a healthy lifestyle, Terra Phirma is claimed to be capable of providing essential minerals for the body. Though mainly suggested for people who want to improve their digestive, immune and circulatory systems, it can also be used for those who just want to maintain their current energy levels. It is found in two forms: for external and internal use.
Despite its beneficial effects promoted by the manufacturers, there are no scientific studies to support their claims. The lack of online client testimonials doesn’t help either in proving the product’s efficacy.
People who want to follow this treatment should consult their personal healthcare provider.
10yrs or More
|HCF Quality (4.8)||(4.8)|
|Memory Plus (3.5)||(3.5)|
|Nutri-Supreme Research Omega Sharp (2.9)||(2.9)|
|Terra Phirma (2.2)||(2.2)||N/A|
|Vegan Omega-3 DHA-EPA Delayed Release (2.2)||(2.2)|
|Focus Formula (2.1)||(2.1)|