BrainReference is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
We aim to provide consumers with helpful, in-depth information about brain health products. Whether we make money or not on a certain page does not influence the core mission of our writers and medical reviewers, which is to publish content that is accurate and informative.
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, see our full Advertising Disclosure
Q-SORB CoQ-10 Review – 6 Things To Look For
Q-SORB Co Q-10 is a dietary supplement that claims to promote heart and cardiovascular wellness, healthy blood pressure levels and improved energy promotion within your hearts and muscles.
It is manufactured and sold by a US based company Puritan’s Pride; they are a leading name in the manufacture of vitamins, minerals, and other nutritional supplements with ingredients sourced from all over the world. They are headquartered in Long Island New York with state-of the art facilities across the US and have well over 1,200 products to their name.
The product claims to be essential for statin drug users as it can help replenish what Statin drugs can deplete.
1) Q-SORB CoQ-10 at a Glance
Q-SORB Co Q-10 come in a nice packaging, hermetically sealed in easy to swallow rapid-release soft gels for superior absorption. It is a vitamin and dietary supplement with 100 mg of Coenzyme Q10 as its major ingredient.
Coenzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble vitamin-like compound naturally produced in our bodies. Found in nearly every cell in the body, CoQ10 is mostly found in organs that require the most energy such as the liver, muscles, heart, and kidneys. CoQ10 is concentrated in these organs because it plays a vital role in energy production. In addition to energy production, Coenzyme Q-10 provides strong antioxidant support by neutralizing free radicals in our body.
Q-SORB Co Q-10 is highly recommended for:
Individuals with CoQ10 deficiency
Those undergoing statin therapy
2) Ingredients of Q-SORB CoQ-10
Q-SORB CoQ-10 contains the following ingredients: Q-Sorb Coenzyme Q-10 100 mg.
3) Q-SORB CoQ-10 Health Benefits
- The company offers great discount for customers buying in bulk and also for those on subscription.
- The product comes with free shipping when you buy from Amazon.
- Q-SORB Co Q-10 does not contain any artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, its easy to swallow and leave no after taste. No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.
- Product is manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-compliant facilities strictly and follow Good production methods (GMP)
- Product comes with a 100% satisfaction guaranteed and order risk free with money back guarantee: If within 30 days you’re unhappy with the product in any way just send it back to and the company will fully refund your purchase price.
4) What You Need to Know Before Taking Q-SORB CoQ-10
- No trial offers
- Might be harmful to pregnant women, nursing mothers or anyone under the age of 18.
- Relatively expensive compared to other supplements,
5) How to Use Q-SORB CoQ-10
Those with poorly controlled blood pressure
6) Our Verdict on Q-SORB CoQ-10
There are no regulated manufacturing standards in place for a lot of herbal compounds, and some marketed supplements have been found to be contaminated with toxic metals or other drugs. Hence herbal/health supplements should be purchased from a reliable source to minimize the risk of contamination, Q-SORB Co Q-10 by Puritan s Pride appears to be a safe alternative since the company follows stringent measures to ensure its products are of the best standards. It is recommended to refer to the advice of a physician before using the product, especially if they are under 18, pregnant and/or a nursing mother.It's important to remember brain supplementation is not one size fits all, Q-SORB CoQ-10 is formulated to address specific brain health needs, if your needs differ, consider other products.
HCF® Happy, Calm & Focused is one of the highest regarded Other [Blend] brain supplements we've come across after looking at thousands of 'calm and focused' products. Starting in 2001 and 45 countries worldwide, the company has been dedicated to only the foundational building blocks of life; amino acids, minerals, and vitamins, unlike the artificially stimulating/inhibiting herbal ingredients or the common high-dose 'all-in-one' products found on the market today for supporting calm and focus.
|Q-SORB CoQ-10 Customers Also Bought:||
10+ Yrs Proven
|HCF Happy, Calm & Focused