Omega-3 Fish Oil Review
Omega-3 Fish Oil produced by BodyVega Nutrition is advertised as one of the purest Omega-3 based formulas available. BodyVega Nutrition claims that their supplement will improve joints health while also improving eyesight by reducing tiredness. Furthermore, the formula reviewed here may also improve mood, increase brain power, and support weight loss.
The supplement comes with a high quality lemon flavor – which may prove to be a huge advantage as most fish oil based supplements taste horribly – and it can be used by men, women, adults and children.
The company behind this brain supplement, BodyVega Nutrition, is a reputable US manufacturer with a very good track record in what concerns the quality of their products, manufacturing standards, provided information, and customer support. The company has a strong online presence (beautiful website, social networks activity), which is another big plus.
Omega-3 Fish Oil contains the following ingredients: Omega-3 Fish Oil contains the following ingredients: Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1,500 mg (EPA 800 mg, DHA 600 mg, and other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 100 mg).
When we talk about Omega-3, we talk about two Omega-3 oils that are essential to proper cognitive health: DHA and EPA. An impressive number of studies have proven the existence of a link between the intake of Omega-3 oils (DHA in particular) and cognitive function, overall brain development, and visual acuity. DHA is important for the proper development of the infant brain, but it also plays a major role in the ongoing structure and function of the adult brain.
The brain supplement we review here (Omega-3 Fish Oil produced by BodyVega Nutrition) contains both EPA (800 mg) and DHA (600 mg), along with several other Omega-3 fatty acids (100 mg). According to the manufacturer, this balanced composition is vital in ensuring best possible results.
Our research team has discovered that this brain supplement is among Amazon–s most popular brain supplement and a best seller Omega-3 based product. With almost 2,000 reviews (out of which 95% are positive reviews), BodyVega Nutrition’s supplement appears to be a very strong competitor among Omega-3 based products.
The fact that this brain supplement is viewed as generally safe with very few reported side effects is another major plus. On top of that, Omega-3 Fish Oil is recommended for the entire family, making it a preferred choice over similar brands that offer different Omega-3 based supplements for different age-range.
- BodyVega Nutrition is a reputable company with a very solid track-record;
- Omega-3 Fish Oil is available with a high quality lemon flavor;
- Very cheap compared to other similar products (the 120 softgel bottle is enough for up to two months of treatment);
- Lots of information available online, plenty of positive reviews and testimonials. The supplement is one of Amazon’s most popular brain supplements;
- Quality ingredients, high manufacturing standards;
- There are no major side effects associated with this formula.
- BodyVega Nutrition doesn’t have an online store to purchase the product from. They sell their supplements through 3rd party shops;
- Some users have complained about fish burps, a symptom associated with the use of this product;
- The recommended dose is two capsules per day, which is double compared to other similar brands.
Omega-3 Fish Oil by BodyVega Nutrition looks like a very solid solution for those looking for an inexpensive yet effective Omega-3 supplement. The product has received a large number of positive reviews (well over 95% of the reviews available online are positive reviews), which means a lot on a market with so many similar supplements.
BodyVega Nutrition appears to be a reputable manufacturer whose main focus is on providing high quality supplements at affordable costs. We believe they’ve managed to do that as both their main products – Omega-3 Fish Oil and Garcinia Cambogia Extract – are extremely popular among consumers.
10yrs or More
|HCF Quality (4.8)||(4.8)|
|Omega-3 Fish Oil (3.8)||(3.8)|
|Finest Natural Omega-3 Krill Oil (3.2)||(3.2)|
|Efamol EnvirOmega (2.7)||(2.7)|
|Progressive 17 (2.3)||(2.3)|