BrainReference is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
We aim to provide consumers with helpful, in-depth information about brain health products. Whether we make money or not on a certain page does not influence the core mission of our writers and medical reviewers, which is to publish content that is accurate and informative.
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, see our full Advertising Disclosure
Neuro Health Review – 12 Things To Look For
If you’re drawn to improving brain function and reaching peak mental performance, you may have heard of nootropics before.
Often referred to as “cognitive enhancers” or “smart pills,” nootropic supplements can help you improve mental clarity, motivation, focus, learning, and memory. Nootropics are also often used to help with depression, age-related cognitive decline, and anxiety.
Talking about popularity, any nootropics list must include Neuro Health made by Nature’s Craft.
Our Neuro Health review below will analyze everything about this brain supplement, starting with the company behind the formula and ending with claimed benefits, potential side effects, and a cohesive conclusion.
1) What is Neuro Health?
Nature’s Craft Neuro Health nootropic supplement is advertised as a highly versatile product suitable for men and women of all ages. This vitamin-rich blend is designed to support ideal brain function and health, boost focus, clarity, improve memory, and reduce forgetfulness.
Neuro Health is 100% natural, certified organic, vegan-friendly, and comes at a highly competitive price of just $9.99 for a 60 capsule bottle (30 servings).
2) The Company Behind Neuro Health
Nature’s Craft is an American supplement manufacturer established in 2012. The business started with just a handful of various dietary supplements, and it grew quickly over the past decade to one of the leading providers of health products in the USA.
Today, Nature’s Craft makes over 50 dietary supplements covering a wide range of health benefits. Some of their best selling products include Neuro Health (the company’s flagship product with over 8,000 positive reviews on Amazon alone), Black Elderberry Fruit Plus, Multivitamin Gummies for Women and Men, 5-HTP Sleep Supplement, Anti Aging Trans Resveratrol, Omega 3 Gummies, Magnesium Complex, and Green Tea Extract.
How to contact Nature’s Craft:
- Website: shopnaturescraft.com
3) What Are Neuro Health Ingredients?
Nature’s Craft Neuro Health contains the following active ingredients:
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene) 122 mcg
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 3 mcg
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacin) 12.5 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 50 mg
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) 1.7 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 20 mg
- Vitamin E (as DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 14 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 10 mg
- Folate 666 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 12 mg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 125 mg
- Selenium (Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 50 mcg
- Biotin 3 mcg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 12 mcg
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 1 mg
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 3 mg
- Molybdenum 10 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B5 (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 12 mg
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 50 mg
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 52 mcg
Proprietary Blend (642 mg):
- L-Glutamine HCL
- DMAE Bitartrate
- Grape Fruit Seed Extract (Citrus paradisi)
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf)
- Boron (as Boron Citrate)
- Bacopa Extract (Bacopa monnieri) (whole herb)
- Glutamic Acid
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus)
- Huperzine A
- Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- DHA 14% Vanadyl (as Vanadyl Sulfate)
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera L.)
- Olive Leaf (Olea europaea L.)
- Cinnamon Bark Extract (Cinnamomum cassia)
Inactive ingredients include rice flour, silicon dioxide, cellulose (vegetable capsule), and magnesium stearate.
4) Is Neuro Health Right for You?
Nature’s Craft Neuro Health formula is complex, and it includes many vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbal extracts, and other nutrients. So we will analyze the two core groups of nutrients included here: the vitamin and mineral blend and the proprietary blend consisting of potent herbal extracts, amino acids, and other nutrients.
The first blend includes 22 vitamins and minerals. Vitamins are organic compounds that our bodies require in small amounts to function properly. Typically, you will get almost all the vitamins and minerals you need from food because the body either produces very little or does not produce them at all.
Our diets can have a significant impact on the health and structure of our brains. Eating brain-boosting foods can promote both short- and long-term brain function.
The brain is an energy-intensive organ, using up to 20% of the body’s calories, so it needs plenty of good fuel to maintain concentration throughout the day.
The brain also needs specific nutrients to stay healthy. A good example is the Omega-3 fatty acids, that has been shown to help build and repair brain cells. Antioxidants are also crucial for brain health. Antioxidants reduce inflammation and cellular stress, which are associated with brain aging and neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Typically, people with a balanced diet that includes meats, whole grains, vegetables, fruits, fish, legumes, and dairy products don’t really need to supplement with vitamins and minerals.
However, some people consider taking supplements to improve their brain function. Taking Vitamins B, C, E, beta-carotene, or minerals such as magnesium, may improve brain function if a person has a deficiency in any of them.
Nature’s Craft Neuro Health also contains a proprietary blend (642 mg) of some of the most popular amino acids, herbal extracts, and other nutrients you would expect in a brain supplement.
L-Glutamine is one of two forms of the amino acid glutamine. Produced mainly in the muscles, L-Glutamine plays a crucial role in many biological processes, including protein synthesis, regulating kidney and immune function, and maintaining intestinal tissues.
Alternative practitioners have ascribed L-Glutamine with many health benefits, including anxiety, bipolar disorder, Crohn’s disease, depression, epilepsy, insomnia, irritable bowel syndrome, obesity, peptic ulcers, schizophrenia, and ulcerative colitis.
Green tea extract is the concentrated form of the popular green tea, with just one capsule typically containing equal amounts of active ingredients as an average cup of tea.
The health benefits of green tea extract are mainly due to its high antioxidant content. Antioxidants can help reduce oxidative stress by combating cell damage generated by free radicals.
The antioxidants in green tea extract, especially EGCG, have been shown to protect brain cells from oxidative stress. This protection can help reduce brain damage that could lead to mental decline and brain diseases like dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s.
For instance, in one small study involving 12 healthy individuals, the participants were given a soft drink containing a placebo or 27.5 grams of green tea extract. Then, while the participants worked on memory tests, brain images were collected to evaluate brain function.
The green tea extract group exhibited increased brain function and improved task performance compared to the placebo group.
Bilberries (Vaccinium myrtillus) are small, blue berries native to Northern Europe. Bilberries have purportedly been used for therapeutic purposes since the Middle Ages, while their juice was traditionally utilized to dye paper and linen.
Today, extracts from these small, blue berries are linked to various health benefits, from improved vision to lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
As a source of antioxidants, bilberries are thought to curb inflammation and defend against conditions correlated with oxidative stress, such as cardiovascular disease, inflammatory bowel disease, diabetes, age-related cognitive decline, and gingivitis.
The bilberry extract may also improve brain function. Powdered bilberry-based supplements are linked to improved long-term and working memory in older adults.
5) What Neuro Health Does?
Nature’s Craft Neuro Health claimed benefits include:
- Helps improve memory;
- Aids cognitive health;
- Promotes clear thinking;
- Provides a fast way to enhance performance using a nootropic brain boosting stack of natural extracts;
- 100% natural, certified organic, and vegan-friendly;
- Premium quality ingredients;
- Free of dairy, gluten, and artificial flavors.
6) Neuro Health – Is it Safe?
Nature’s Craft Neuro Health is advertised as a natural supplement without potentially dangerous side effects.
Still, giving the ingredients available in this formulation, some individuals may experience mild to moderate adverse effects, typically as a response to how their bodies adjust to the supplement.
Some Neuro Health side effects may include:
- Inability to sleep
- Dry mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach upset
- Slowed heart rate
- Increased blood pressure
- Muscle tension
- High blood pressure
- Slurred speech
- Blurred vision
Neuro Health contains Huperzine A and many herbal extracts. We recommend cycling the supplement regularly, or your acetylcholine levels may get too high. We also recommend taking one week off every three weeks as a minimum. Longer breaks are advised after repeated cycles.
7) What You Need to Know Before Taking Neuro Health
- Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs);
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs);
- Medications for Alzheimer’s disease (Acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitors)
- Ephedrine-based medications;
- Monoamine oxidase (MAO) Inhibitors;
- Triptans for migraine;
- Stimulant drugs such as amphetamines;
- Certain HIV medications and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) treatments;
- Birth control pills or other estrogens;
- Drying medications (anticholinergics) such as Atropine and Scopolamine;
- Blood thinners;
- Seizure medications.
8) Where to Buy Neuro Health in the United States?
Neuro Health can be purchased online (Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Vitamin Shoppe, CVS, Walgreens, GNC, etc.) or Nature’s Craft’s official online store. They offer competitive prices, discounts, and free shipping within the United States.
9) Neuro Health Price
Neuro Health is available in two packagings:
- 60-capsule bottle (30 servings) for $9.99
- 90-capsule bottle (45 servings) for $11.43
10) Directions For Taking Neuro Health
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily, preferably in the morning with food.
11) What Customers Say About Neuro Health
"I had a concussion with brain degradation, including difficulties remembering, following up, visualizing. After first trying the product, I was not inclined to be positive because it made me noxious. It must be taken on an empty stomach, and every time I felt noxious within 10 to 20 minutes. Still, I kept taking it to try & speed my brain recovery, and it worked! Every day I took it, I could feel the improvements the supplement provided." [Read full review]
---Guillemette B. Epailly
"When I looked at this supplement and saw all the reviews with five stars, I was intrigued and decided to move ahead. I've been using the pills daily for about three weeks and "think" I've seen an improvement in my memory and mental acuity. That said, it could be psychosomatic; however, I do feel better!" [Read full review]
---Ernest N. Hayden
"I bought this after reading the many reviews because as I get older, my memory seems to be slipping. I have taken this for a few weeks and can see the changes as my short-term memory is gradually getting better as each day goes by." [Read full review]
12) Our Final Take On Neuro Health
Nature’s Craft Neuro Health is one of the best-selling nootropics in the United States, with over 8,000 positive reviews on Amazon alone. How is that possible? Simple. Nature’s Craft did an excellent job developing a formula that, while it includes a large number of different ingredients, it’s not confusing to the average user.
Neuro Health doesn’t contain any patented, revolutionary, or barely known ingredient. Instead, the formula offers two potent blends: a 22 vitamins and minerals blend and a proprietary blend of various herbal extracts, amino acids, and other nutrients.
Furthermore, Neuro Health is sold at an incredibly competitive price for what it offers. At just $9.99 for a 30 capsule-bottle (30 servings), you can’t really find anything else close to that.
Overall, Neuro Health looks like a solid nootropic and a good value for money. Keep in mind that herbal extracts (primarily the Huperzine A extract) may require cycling the supplement regularly, taking one week off every three weeks as a minimum.Whole health includes a focus on brain health. That's why we support those supplements with proven benefits in promoting brain health.
An excellent calm, focus, and attention supplement in 2021 is HCF® Happy, Calm & Focused. Trusted for over 10 years with the highest quality, simple, clean ingredients for effectively nourishing the brain, the company has been dedicated to only the foundational building blocks of life; amino acids, minerals, and vitamins, unlike the common high-dose 'all-in-one' or artificially stimulating/inhibiting herbal ingredients found on the market today for supporting calm and focus.
|Neuro Health Customers Also Purchased:||
10+ Yrs Proven
|HCF Happy, Calm & Focused
Frequently Asked Questions about Neuro Health
Nature's Craft Neuro Health contains the following active ingredients: Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene), Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B3 (as Niacin), Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide), Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin), Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate), Vitamin E (as DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc (as Zinc Oxide), Folate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Selenium (Selenium Amino Acid Chelate), Biotin, Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate), Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate), Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate), Molybdenum, Potassium (as Potassium Citrate), Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate), Vitamin B5 (as D-Calcium Pantothenate), Choline (as Choline Bitartrate), Copper (as Copper Gluconate), and Proprietary Blend [L-Glutamine HCL, DMAE Bitartrate, Grape Fruit Seed Extract (Citrus paradisi), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis), Phosphatidylserine, Boron (as Boron Citrate), Bacopa Extract (Bacopa monnieri), Glutamic Acid, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Inositol, GABA, Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), Huperzine A, Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra), DHA 14% Vanadyl (as Vanadyl Sulfate), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera L.), Olive Leaf (Olea europaea L.), and Cinnamon Bark Extract (Cinnamomum cassia)].
Nature's Craft Neuro Health is a nootropic supplement advertised as a highly versatile product suitable for men and women of all ages.
Neuro Health side effects may include fainting, nausea, restlessness, inability to sleep, constipation, vomiting, dry mouth, loss of appetite, sweating, stomach upset, dizziness, slowed heart rate, increased blood pressure, drowsiness, headaches, diarrhea, muscle tension, high blood pressure, slurred speech, blurred vision, confusion, irritability, and cramping.
Neuro Health can be purchased online (Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Vitamin Shoppe, CVS, Walgreens, GNC, etc.) or Nature's Craft's official online store. They offer competitive prices, discounts, and free shipping within the United States.
Neuro Health is available in 60-capsule bottles (30 servings) for $9.99 or 90-capsule bottles (45 servings) for $11.43.
Neuro Health brain supplement is designed to support ideal brain function and health, boost focus, clarity, improve memory, and reduce forgetfulness.
First of all, keep in mind that each individual is unique and dietary supplements don't always have the same effects in different people. That being said, Neuro Health does contain ingredients with proven benefits for attention, focus, mental clarity, memory, stress, and anxiety. The product is also quite cheap at just $9.99 for a month's supply. If you are interested in this supplement, you can always try it and see if it works for you.
The ingredients in Nature's Craft Neuro Health may interact or alter the way certain medications work. Do not use the nootropic if under treatment or have a known medical condition. Consult your healthcare provider before taking any dietary supplement that may cause unwanted interactions with your treatment prescribed by a medical doctor.
You can use Neuro Health with other dietary supplements or multivitamins.
Neuro Health is not intended for children or adolescents under 18.
Neuro Health doesn't contain any banned, toxic, or potentially dangerous ingredients. However, it contains herbal extracts (primarily the Huperzine A extract) that may require cycling the supplement regularly, taking one week off every three weeks as a minimum.
Neuro Health is intended for busy individuals who need a quick boost in focus, attention, mental clarity, and information processing abilities.
Neuro Health is not recommended to pregnant or breastfeeding mothers.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily, preferably in the morning with food.
You can contact Nature's Craft's customer support department by email at email@example.com or through the "Contact Us" form available on the company's official website.
To return a product, email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving the code, place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return to the following address: PhytoralAttn: ReturnsRMA #8152 S Welby Park Dr Ste A West Jordan, UT 84088 United States.
The vast majority of customers are happy with the Neuro Health brain supplement. However, some users complained about not noticing any benefits after using the product.
Nature's Craft Neuro Health customer reviews and testimonials on Amazon are very positive. This dietary supplement is rated 4.3 out of 5 (8,314 ratings), with 83% of the users rating the product with at least 4 stars.
Neuro Health is made by Nature's Craft.
- Nature's Craft official website. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Yvette Brazier - What are vitamins, and how do they work? Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Zohra Ashpari - Brain Vitamins: Can Vitamins Boost Memory? Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Lana Burgess - 12 foods to boost brain function. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Is There Really Any Benefit to Multivitamins? - Johns Hopkins Medical Center. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- The benefits of vitamin supplements - Harvard Health Publishing. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Multivitamins' 'Benefits' All in Your Head: Study - webmd.com. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Michael Gleeson - Dosing and Efficacy of Glutamine Supplementation in Human Exercise and Sports Training. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Min-Hyun Kim and Hyeyoung Kim - The Roles of Glutamine in the Intestine and Its Implication in Intestinal Diseases. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Marcelo D. Catarino, Jorge M. Alves-Silva, Olivia R. Pereira, and Susana M. Cardoso - Antioxidant capacities of flavones and benefits in oxidative-stress related diseases. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Silvia Mandel, Orly Weinreb, Tamar Amit, and Moussa B. H. Youdim - Cell signaling pathways in the neuroprotective actions of the green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate: implications for neurodegenerative diseases. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Orly Weinreb, Silvia Mandel, Tamar Amit, and Moussa B. H. Youdim - Neurological mechanisms of green tea polyphenols in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Silvia A. Mandel, Tamar Amit, Limor Kalfon, Lydia Reznichenko, and Moussa B. H. Youdim - Targeting multiple neurodegenerative diseases etiologies with multimodal-acting green tea catechins. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Y. Matsuoka, H. Hasegawa, S. Okuda, T. Muraki, T. Uruno, and K. Kubota - Ameliorative effects of tea catechins on active oxygen-related nerve cell injuries. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- André Schmidt, Felix Hammann, Bettina Wölnerhanssen, Anne Christin Meyer-Gerspach, Jürgen Drewe, Christoph Beglinger, and Stefan Borgwardt - Green tea extract enhances parieto-frontal connectivity during working memory processing. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Marjukka Kolehmainen, Otto Mykkänen, Pirkka V. Kirjavainen, Tiina Leppänen, Eeva Moilanen, Michiel Adriaens, David E. Laaksonen, Maarit Hallikainen, Riitta Puupponen‐Pimiä, Leena Pulkkinen, Hannu Mykkänen, Helena Gylling, Kaisa Poutanen, and Riitta Törrönen - Bilberries reduce low‐grade inflammation in individuals with features of metabolic syndrome. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Adrian R. Whyte, Nancy Cheng, Emilie Fromentin, and Claire M. Williams - A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Low Dose Enhanced Wild Blueberry Powder and Wild Blueberry Extract (ThinkBlue) in Maintenance of Episodic and Working Memory in Older Adults. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- What to Know Before You Take Herbal Supplements - webmd.com. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Melanie Johns Cupp - Herbal Remedies: Adverse Effects and Drug Interactions. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Ara Tashjian, Viqar Maria, and Arshad Jahangir - Use of Herbal Products and Potential Interactions in Patients With Cardiovascular Diseases. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- William C. Shiel Jr - Herbs: Toxicities and Drug Interactions. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Gary N. Asher, Amanda H. Corbett, and Roy L. Hawke - Common Herbal Dietary Supplement–Drug Interactions. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Izzo A. A. - Interactions between Herbs and Conventional Drugs: Overview of the Clinical Data. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.
- Herb Drug Interaction - sciencedirect.com. Retrieved on March 5, 2021.