BrainReference is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
We aim to provide consumers with helpful, in-depth information about brain health products. Whether we make money or not on a certain page does not influence the core mission of our writers and medical reviewers, which is to publish content that is accurate and informative.
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, see our full Advertising Disclosure
Neuro Clarity Review – 12 Things You Need to Know
Neuro Clarity by Nutrition Essentials is a popular nootropic supplement designed to support memory, mental clarity, energy, focus, and concentration. Nutrition Essentials also claims that its potent formula contains all-natural ingredients to support overall brain health and better cognitive function effectively.
This unique formulation consists of a blend of amino acids, DMAE, and herbal extracts, and it has received excellent reviews on Amazon.
Our Neuro Clarity review below will analyze the most critical elements of this nootropic supplement, starting with the manufacturer and finishing with the claimed benefits, cost per serving, potential side effects, and what real buyers think of the product.
1) What is Neuro Clarity?
Neuro Clarity is one of the many nootropic supplements available today. However, there are a few things that set Neuro Clarity aside:
- Affordable at just under $10 for a whole month’s supply;
- Excellent customer reviews;
- Reputable manufacturer;
- Contains ingredients with proven benefits for brain health.
Neuro Clarity is made in the USA with no chemicals, preservatives, fillers, binders, or blenders.
Our research team took a closer look at this product to see if it is a worthy nootropic. Here’s what our researchers discovered out about this brain supplement.
2) Who Makes Neuro Clarity
Nutrition Essentials is an American supplement manufacturer located in Washington, LA. The company was founded in 2013, and it offers several popular multivitamins and supplements, including Neuro Clarity (the company’s flagship product), Probiotic, and Alphaman XL.
How to contact Nutrition Essentials:
- Address: 1049 Eugene Soileau Rd, Washington, LA, 70589-4174, United States;
- Phone: (337) 352-4823;
- Website: buynutritionessentials.com.
3) What’s Inside Neuro Clarity?
Neuro Clarity contains the following active ingredients:
- St. John’s Worth (3% extract) 200 mg
- L-Glutamine 150 mg
- Phosphatidylserine complex 75 mg
- Bacopa Monnieri leaf extract 75 mg
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL 50 mg
- DMAE 50 mg
- Ginkgo Biloba leaf (24% extract) 50 mg
- Kava Kava 50 mg
- Neem 35 mg
Other ingredients include rice flour.
4) What Does Neuro Clarity Do?
Neuro Clarity contains several proven ingredients for brain health.
St. John’s Worth (Hypericum perforatum) is a flowering plant in the Hypericaceae family named for its bright yellow flowers. According to legends, St. John’s Worth bloomed for the first time around St. John the Baptist’s birthday.
St. John’s Wort has been used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years. Today, extracts from this plant are frequently utilized to alleviate the symptoms of depression and other health issues, but experts warn there are some downsides to this herbal ingredient.
The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) warns about the use of St. John’s Wort supplements alongside antidepressants, anti-rejection medications, oral contraceptives, anti-seizure medications, heart medications, anticoagulants, and some prescriptions used for cancer, heart disease, and HIV.
One 2011 study indicated the herbal supplement can reduce the effectiveness of Xanax, an anxiety medication.
As for its benefits, researchers believe that ingredients in the herb (hyperforin and hypericin) may enhance levels of certain brain chemicals, like serotonin. According to research, people with depression often have lower serotonin levels.
People try this natural remedy for depression (as opposed to antidepressants that can increase serotonin) because St. John’s Wort tends to have fewer adverse effects than prescriptions.
L-Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid. Amino acids are nutrients that help synthesize protein in the human body for nutrition. They can be found in protein-rich foods, including those from both animals and plants. Protein, in turn, is a necessary nutrient for good health.
Alternative practitioners have ascribed L-Glutamine with many health benefits, including bipolar disorder, anxiety, Crohn’s disease, epilepsy, depression, insomnia, obesity, irritable bowel syndrome, schizophrenia, peptic ulcers, and ulcerative colitis.
Phosphatidylserine is an essential component of healthy nerve cell membranes and is thought to have a critical role in keeping your memory sharp as you get older. Studies in animals suggest that Phosphatidylserine levels decline with age.
Phosphatidylserine is found naturally in certain foods and is also sold in dietary supplement form, which are promoted as a natural remedy for a variety of health conditions, including:
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle soreness
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Slow age-related memory loss
5) Neuro Clarity Health Benefits
Neuro Clarity claimed benefits include:
- Supports memory, mental clarity, energy, focus, and concentration;
- Improves mood and supports better brain health;
- Contains a holistic blend of ingredients proven to work together;
- Made in the US
- Each capsule delivers a safe and powerful combination of St. John’s Wort, Gingko Biloba, Bacopin, and Kava Kava without any added artificial colors or fillers;
- All-natural, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients.
6) Side Effects of Using Neuro Clarity
Neuro Clarity is an all-natural nootropic supplement. However, ‘all-natural’ doesn’t necessarily mean side effects-free.
Giving the ingredients available in this nootropic, some individuals may experience mild to moderate adverse effects, typically as a response to how their bodies adjust to the supplement.
Some Neuro Clarity side effects may include:
- Swelling in your hands or feet
- Dry mouth
- Increased blood pressure
- Loss of appetite
- Slowed heart rate
- Muscle tension
- High blood pressure
- Muscle, joint, or back pain
Neuro Clarity contains Ginkgo Biloba and St. John’s Wort, along with other herbal ingredients. We recommend cycling the supplement regularly.
The available research suggests that herbal extracts are more likely to cause adverse effects and negative interactions with specific prescriptions when continuously taken for more than 30 days.
We also recommend taking one week off every three weeks as a minimum. Longer breaks are advised after repeated cycles.
7) What You Need to Know Before Taking Neuro Clarity
- Medications that increase bruising and bleeding risks;
- Sedative medications (CNS depressants);
- Medications that can harm the liver;
- Monoamine oxidase (MAO) Inhibitors;
- Medications for Alzheimer’s disease (Acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitors);
- Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs);
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).
8) Where to Buy Neuro Clarity in the United States?
Nutrition Essentials sells primarily through Amazon, but you can also purchase the supplement from several other online retailers such as eBay and Walmart.
9) Neuro Clarity Cost
One bottle of Neuro Clarity (60 capsules / 30 servings) costs $9.99, making it one of the cheapest nootropics available on the market.
10) Neuro Clarity Serving Size
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with food.
11) What Users Are Saying
"I feel much less urged to get up and walk around or eat during studying constantly. I think it actually helped me excel in my class because (if anyone here has taken organic chem, they know it's basically all memorizing different reactions), I could remember all of the reactions and rules. I was able to study for many hours straight. So overall, I think it's really helpful." [Read full review]
"The ingredients seem beneficial and taking two a day is easy. I am looking forward to great results!" [Read full review]
---Margie M. Davis
"I Have ADHD & Hashimoto's thyroiditis and each day is a struggle even with my ADHD & thyroid meds. Long story short, each day I'm exhausted and have trouble getting the words to come out of my mouth and major memory problems. Since starting these, I have noticed a huge difference! I can think clearly, and I would recommend it to my friends & family members!" [Read full review]
12) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
Neuro Clarity includes ingredients such as DMAE, N-Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL, and Bacopa Monnieri, which may help reduce anxiety and boost overall cognitive performance.
This nootropic supplement has received thousands of positive reviews and testimonials from real users, and it’s available at just under $10 for a whole month’s supply.
It is also important to note that the formula contains Ginkgo Biloba, St. John’s Wort, along with several other herbal extracts. Since taking herbal-based supplements for more than 30 days continuously may increase the risk of adverse effects and negative interactions with specific prescriptions, we recommend cycling the supplement on and off – one week off every three weeks as a minimum.It's helpful to identify what you're looking for in your search for optimal brain health. One of the number one searches we see is people looking to enhance their focus.
Talking about the new industry standards, HCF® Happy, Calm & Focused is one of the highest praised brain supplements we've reviewed in years. Since 2001 and 45 countries worldwide, the company has been dedicated to only the foundational building blocks of life; amino acids, minerals, and vitamins, unlike the common high-dose 'all-in-one' or artificially stimulating/inhibiting herbal ingredients found on the market today for supporting calm and focus. Uniquely formulated and using only clinically proven ingredients, HCF works to make your journey towards brain health one you can stick with for the long term.
|Similar Neuro Clarity Related Proucts:||
10+ Yrs Proven
|HCF Happy, Calm & Focused
Things Customers Want to Know about Neuro Clarity
Neuro Clarity contains the following active ingredients: St. John's Worth (3% extract), L-Glutamine, Phosphatidylserine complex, Bacopa Monnieri leaf extract, N-Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL, DMAE, Ginkgo Biloba leaf (24% extract), Kava Kava, and Neem.
Neuro Clarity is a nootropic supplement designed to support memory, mental clarity, energy, focus, and concentration.
Neuro Clarity adverse effects may include swelling in your hands or feet, irritability, cramping, insomnia, nausea, constipation, vomiting, dry mouth, increased blood pressure, sweating, weakness, loss of appetite, dizziness, slowed heart rate, diarrhea, muscle tension, high blood pressure, drowsiness, headaches, and muscle, joint, or back pain.
Neuro Clarity is primarily available through Amazon, but you can also purchase the supplement from several other online retailers such as eBay and Walmart.
One bottle of Neuro Clarity (60 capsules / 30 servings) costs $9.99.
This formula contains several ingredients with proven benefits for brain health. According to Nutrition Essentials, Neuro Clarity is specially formulated to help reduce stress and anxiety by improving the mood, get rid of brain fogginess and fatigue, and support focus and concentration.
Most of the ingredients used in this nootropic brain supplement have been researched and shown to benefit cognitive health.
Neuro Clarity contains herbal extracts that may interact with specific prescriptions. We strongly recommend consulting a medical doctor before taking the nootropic if you are under treatment or have known medical conditions.
You can take Neuro Clarity with other dietary supplements or your daily multivitamin. Still, we recommend caution when taking multiple supplements at once.
Neuro Clarity is not intended for children or teenagers under 18.
Neuro Clarity is advertised as an all-natural nootropic free of chemicals, preservatives, fillers, binders, or blenders.
This supplement is intended for people looking to improve their ability to concentrate on tasks, improve memory, reduce brain fog, and reduce stress and anxiety.
Pregnant or nursing mothers should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with food.
You can contact Nutrition Essentials' customer support department through the "Contact Us" form available on the company's official website.
To return a product, simply contact Nutrition Essentials through the "Contact Us" form available on the company's official website and ask for a refund. You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Most buyers are happy with the Neuro Clarity brain supplement. Still, some users complained about not noticing any benefits after using the product.
Nutrition Essentials Neuro Clarity customer reviews and testimonials on Amazon are positive. This dietary supplement is rated 4.1 out of 5 (4,563 ratings), with 74% of the users rating the product with at least 4 stars.
Neuro Clarity is made by Nutrition Essentials.
- Nutrition Essentials official website. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- St. John's Wort - National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH). Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Dong Hee Na, Hye Young Ji, Eun Ji Park, Myung Sun Kim, Kwang-Hyeon Liu, Hye Suk Lee - Evaluation of metabolism-mediated herb-drug interactions. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Eric A. Apaydin, Alicia R. Maher, Roberta Shanman, Marika S. Booth, Jeremy N. V. Miles, Melony E. Sorbero, and Susanne Hempel - A systematic review of St. John's wort for major depressive disorder. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Klaus Linde, Michael M. Berner, and Levente Kriston - St John's wort for major depression. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Min-Hyun Kim and Hyeyoung Kim - The Roles of Glutamine in the Intestine and Its Implication in Intestinal Diseases. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Vinicius Cruzat, Marcelo Macedo Rogero, Kevin Noel Keane, Rui Curi, and Philip Newsholme - Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Michael J. Glade and Kyl Smith D. C. - Phosphatidylserine and the human brain. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Michael Kingsley - Effects of Phosphatidylserine Supplementation on Exercising Humans. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Akito Kato-Kataoka, Masashi Sakai, Rika Ebina, Chiaki Nonaka, Tsuguyoshi Asano, and Takashi Miyamori - Soybean-Derived Phosphatidylserine Improves Memory Function of the Elderly Japanese Subjects with Memory Complaints. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- I. Manor, A. Magen, D. Keidar, S. Rosen, H. Tasker, T. Cohen, Y. Richter, D. Zaaroor-Regev, Y. Manor, and A. Weizman - The effect of phosphatidylserine containing Omega3 fatty-acids on attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder symptoms in children: A double-blind placebo-controlled trial, followed by an open-label extension. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- S. Hirayama, K. Terasawa, R. Rabeler, T. Hirayama, T. Inoue, Y. Tatsumi, M. Purpura, and R. Jäger - The effect of phosphatidylserine administration on memory and symptoms of attention‐deficit hyperactivity disorder: a randomized, double‐blind, placebo‐controlled clinical trial. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Phosphatidylserine - webmd.com. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Kava - rxlist.com. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo) - everydayhealth.com. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba) - medicinenet.com. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Kava - webmd.com. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Glutamine - drugs.com. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.
- Bacopa - rxlist.com. Retrieved on March 10, 2021.