BrainReference is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
We aim to provide consumers with helpful, in-depth information about brain health products. Whether we make money or not on a certain page does not influence the core mission of our writers and medical reviewers, which is to publish content that is accurate and informative.
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, see our full Advertising Disclosure
Nerium EHT Review – 12 Things To Consider
EHT Brain Formula (formerly known as Nerium EHT) is advertised as an “age-defying supplement” specially designed to promote optimal brain health. EHT Brain Formula officially launched in August 2015. The supplement is manufactured and sold by Neora, a network marketing company that primarily sells anti-aging skin products.
1) What is Nerium EHT?
According to the official description, EHT Brain Formula is a mixture of bioactive molecules isolated from coffee that helps promote optimal brain health and strengthen neural connections.
The formula contains several ingredients commonly used in brain supplements (such as Magnesium, Huperzine-A, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Vitamin B12), plus a patented coffee extract called EHT.
2) How Did Nerium EHT Start?
EHT Brain Formula is produced by Neora (formerly known as Nerium International), an American company located in Farmers Branch, Texas.
Neora defines itself as a “relationship marketing company” when, in reality, it’s a network marketing company. Neora was launched in August 2011, and the business claims that it has received “millions of consumer fans” and “several industry accolades” since it was established.
We’ve found little proof to back up these statements, although Neora has experienced a tremendous amount of growth.
Today, the company is better known for manufacturing anti-aging products; its featured products catalog including popular products such as Age IQ Night Cream, Age IQ Eye Serum, Age IQ Invisi-Bloc, ProLuxe, and IllumaBoost
How to contact Neora company:
- Website: neora.com
- Phone (customer support): 1-855-463-7486 Monday-Friday 8:00 am -5:00 pm CST
- Email (customer support): email@example.com
- Corporate Office: 4201 Spring Valley Rd Suite 900, Farmers Branch TX 75244
- Website: neora.com/ca/en
- Phone (customer support): 888-304-6046
- Email (customer support): firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Details on Nerium EHT Ingredients and Uses
EHT Brain Formula contains the following active ingredients:
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 2000 IU
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL) 1.6 mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 10 mcg
- Magnesium 16 mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- Huperzine-A 50 mcg
- Alpha lipoic acid 50 mg
- EHT (proprietary coffee blend) 35 mg
Other inactive ingredients include dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, coating (polyvinyl alcohol, titanium dioxide, macrogol, talc, and vanillin), stearic acid, croscarmellose calcium, silica, and magnesium stearate.
4) Is Nerium EHT Right for You?
EHT Brain Formula claims to offer a groundbreaking formula that includes the exclusive and patented EHT molecule. According to the company, this highly advanced ingredient was mixed with other potent ingredients, resulting in a powerful supplement that can help fight both the short-term and long-term effects of aging.
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin and part of the Vitamin-B complex family. Research showed that Vitamin B12 aids in the production of DNA, nerve cells, blood cells, and works to support overall cognitive health. Furthermore, Vitamin B12 may also help boost the immune system.
While Vitamin B12 can be obtained from many different foods, deficiencies still exist, especially in vegans and vegetarians. This is because Vitamin B12 is most commonly found in foods like dairy, shellfish, eggs, and meat.
Maintaining proper levels of Vitamin B12 is important as a deficiency in this vitamin may lead to arrhythmia, exhaustion, and lack of mental clarity.
Huperzine A is a substance obtained from Chinese club moss (Huperzia serrata), a plant used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine to sharpen memory and reduce inflammation. Sold as a dietary supplement, Huperzine A is commonly used as a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
Used in alternative medicine, Huperzine A has been discovered to act as a cholinesterase inhibitor, a type of medicine utilized to inhibit the breakdown of acetylcholine (a chemical essential to memory and learning). Several clinical studies showed that Huperzine A may protect against age-related cognitive decline and enhance memory and learning.
Furthermore, Huperzine A is sometimes used to increase alertness, fight depression, boost energy, and help treat myasthenia gravis, an autoimmune disorder that affects the muscles. Still, the research here is limited.
EHT (eicosanoyl-5-hydroxytryptamide), a major ingredient in EHT Brain Formula, is a proprietary compound consisting of a naturally occurring mix of bioactive molecules extracted from coffee.
These neuronal structures may be weakened and damaged by inflammation, such as aging, head trauma from athletic activity, alcohol consumption, poor diet, and environmental stressors.
It is worth mentioning that most of the research conducted on EHT was founded by Neora.
5) Nerium EHT: Pros and Cons
EHT Brain Formula claimed benefits include:
- Improves memory
- Helps cope with age-related mental weakness
- Supports the immune system
- Improves focus
- Enhances natural energy stores in the body
- Improves cognitive functions
6) Side Effects of Using Nerium EHT
The ingredients in EHT Brain Formula are LIKELY safe and associated with very few side effects. Regardless, some users may experience mild adverse effects, including:
- Mood swings
- Contraction and twitching of muscle
- High blood pressure
- Slurred speech
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Blurred vision
- Loss of appetite
- Increased salivation
- Slowed heart rate
7) Precautions of Nerium EHT Use
While EHT Brain Formula is advertised as LIKELY safe when taken as recommended, there are some aspects you need to keep in mind before using the supplement:
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult a medical doctor before taking the supplement.
- Huperzine A might slow down the heart rate, which may be an issue for people taking prescriptions, such as for heart disease and/or high blood pressure.
- The product contains low amounts of caffeine. This may disturb sleep patterns if taken before bedtime.
- If you take ANY medications, speak to your doctor or pharmacist before starting EHT Brain Formula.
8) Where to Buy Nerium EHT in the United States?
EHT Brain Formula is not sold in stores like Walmart, CVS, Target, Costco, or Walgreens. To purchase the supplement, most people go through a Neora Brand Ambassador.
Alternatively, you can buy directly from the official website or from Amazon/eBay. However, Amazon and eBay are endorsed, and the warranty does not apply. That said, eBay and Amazon are pretty good with returns.
9) How Much Does Nerium EHT Cost?
EHT Brain Formula is an expensive product. One box (30 capsules / 30 servings) costs $80 if you are not signed up for their Monthly Auto Delivery system, which comes with a 25% discount and free shipping for orders over $150.
Buying from Amazon is slightly cheaper. One box there costs $63.95.
10) How to Use Nerium EHT
The recommended dose is one (1) tablet daily, in the morning, with food. If possible, take the tablet with food rich in healthy fats as it is likely to increase absorption.
11) What Users Are Saying
"I purchased this product after it was recommended by a woman who had had a brain injury and was very foggy and had difficulty with energy levels. I got it for my adult daughter who also has a TBI and various mental health issues. She reports much-improved mood and energy" [Read full review]
"My Mom, who just turned 100 in 2016 had some dementia since my Dad passed in 2014 - but it seemed to be getting worse so I purchased the Nerium EHT. I did not really notice a difference until after about 3 weeks." [Read full review]
"I love this product and would love to be able to order more and continue taking it, but after several orders, and several problems, I will discontinue my use." [Read full review]
12) Final Thoughts on Nerium EHT
EHT Brain Formula is certainly marketed as a vastly different product from brain supplements currently on the market.
However, while preliminary and limited research hints that the patented coffee extract EHT might have benefits, it’s simply too soon to tell. EHT Brain Formula has been out for 5+ years now, it went through a rebranding process, and the company has not published more clinical studies to back up its claims.
While some of the ingredients in EHT Brain Formula appear to make sense on paper – especially since most of these ingredients are common occurrences in some top-rated brain supplements – the core ingredient, the one that’s supposed to make a difference, still needs to be tested in people in clinical studies published in medical journals.For those looking to improve overall vitality and cognitive health, we recommend supplements that support better focus, improved attention, and calmness.
One of the products we like the most is HCF® Happy, Calm & Focused. We love the unique FQ formula (15+ clinically proven, pure & effective associated neuro-nutrients) and its benefits in supporting mood, focus, and attention.
|Nerium EHT Customers Related Products:||
10+ Yrs Proven
|HCF Happy, Calm & Focused
Customers Questions and Answers with Nerium EHT
EHT Brain Formula includes the following active ingredients: Vitamin D (cholecalciferol), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), Magnesium (from 100 mg mag citrate), Selenium (selenomethionine), Huperzine-A, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, and EHT (proprietary coffee blend).
EHT Brain Formula (formerly known as Nerium EHT) is advertised as an "age-defying supplement" specially designed to promote optimal brain health.
EHT Brain Formula side effects may include mood swings, contraction, and twitching of muscle, swelling, diarrhea, nausea, sweating, high blood pressure, slurred speech, lightheadedness, gastrointestinal issues, vomiting, blurred vision, restlessness, loss of appetite, headaches, increased salivation, and slowed heart rate.
To purchase the supplement, most people go through a Neora Brand Ambassador. Alternatively, you can buy directly from the official website or from Amazon/eBay.
One box of EHT Brain Formula (30 capsules / 30 servings) costs $80 if you are not signed up for their Monthly Auto Delivery system, which comes with a 25% discount and free shipping for orders over $150.
EHT Brain Formula is a mixture of bioactive molecules isolated from coffee that helps promote optimal brain health and strengthen neural connections.
While some of the ingredients in EHT Brain Formula make sense - especially since most of these ingredients are common occurrences in some top-rated brain supplements - the core ingredient, EHT, still needs to be tested in people in clinical studies published in medical journals.
If you take ANY medications, speak to your doctor or pharmacist before starting EHT Brain Formula.
You can take the EHT Brain Formula with your daily multivitamins. However, we strongly recommend consulting with a medical doctor before starting on several different dietary supplements, all at once.
EHT Brain Formula is not intended for children or teens under 18.
EHT Brain Formula doesn't contain any potentially dangerous or banned active ingredients. However, it contains titanium dioxide (a pill coloring agent) with potentially harmful effects. The product also contains small amounts of caffeine (EHT proprietary coffee blend), which may cause jitters, agitation, and disturbed sleep patterns in people sensitive to caffeine.
The EHT Brain Formula is marketed to people looking to fortify and strengthen natural brain functions, enhance the natural energy stores, boost the immune system, and increase focus.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult a medical doctor before taking the supplement.
The recommended dose is one (1) tablet daily, in the morning, with food.
You can contact the Neora customer support service by phone at 1-855-463-7486 Monday-Friday 8:00 am -5:00 pm CST, or by email at email@example.com.
If a Retail or Preferred Customer is dissatisfied with any product for any reason, you may return the item in its original packaging, along with the original invoice, to Neora within 30 days of the purchase for a full refund of the purchase price minus shipping.
There are two primary complaints when it comes to EHT Brain Formula. The first is related to the high price ($80 for 30 servings). The second complaint revolves around many customers receiving damaged or expired products.
EHT Brain Formula reviews are generally positive, but they lack in number. For instance, at the time of this review, the product had received less than 100 user reviews on Amazon.
EHT Brain Formula is made by Neora (formerly known as Nerium International), an American company located in Farmers Branch, Texas.
- Neora's official website. Retrieved on December 2, 2020.
- Vitamin B12. National Institutes of Health. Retrieved on December 2, 2020.
- Vitamin B12 - webmd.com. Retrieved on December 2, 2020.
- Kaitlyn Berkheiser - 9 Health Benefits of Vitamin B12, Based on Science. Retrieved on December 2, 2020.
- Milly Ryan-Harshman and Walid Aldoori - Vitamin B12 and health. Retrieved on December 2, 2020.
- Vitamin B12 - Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. Retrieved on December 2, 2020.
- Huperzine A: Can it treat Alzheimer's? - mayoclinic.org. Retrieved on December 2, 2020.
- Shu-Huai Xing, Chun-Xiao Zhu, Rui Zhang, and Li An - Huperzine A in the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease and Vascular Dementia: A Meta-Analysis. Retrieved on December 2, 2020.
- Hemant Kumar, Sandeep Vasant More, Sang-Don Han, Jin-Yong Choi, and Dong-Kug Choi - Promising Therapeutics with Natural Bioactive Compounds for Improving Learning and Memory - A Review of Randomized Trials. Retrieved on December 2, 2020.
- Huperzine A - sciencedirect.com. Retrieved on December 2, 2020.
- Jirong Yue, Bi Rong Dong, Xiufang Lin, Ming Yang, Hong Mei Wu, and Taixiang Wu - Huperzine A for mild cognitive impairment. Retrieved on December 2, 2020.
- Huperzine A - webmd.com. Retrieved on December 2, 2020.
- Kristen Huber, Michael Voronkov, Jose Fernandez, Karl Rouzard, Akira Iishi, Eduardo Perez, Maxwell Stock, and Jeff Stock - EHT coffee extract: A neuroprotective agent and modulator of PP2A methylation with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties (S16.006). Retrieved on December 2, 2020.
- Rutgers University - Two compounds in coffee may team up to fight Parkinson's. Retrieved on December 2, 2020.
- EHT: New Ingredient Extracted from Coffee Helps Enhance Brain Health. prweb.com Retrieved on December 2, 2020.