Nature’s Way EFA Gold Mega-DHA is an abundant featured source of DHA that certainly contain 50% Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and 20% Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) from premium fish oil that is refined for clarity and is tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities. These concentrated soft gels pack in the goodness of fish oil and are finest to enhance your brain function š and maintenance of your healthy eyes, skin and bone joints. The blend is known for inspiring strong bones, avoid blood clotting, lessen inflammation, and upkeep whole health. It possibly will support several facades of heart health and promote circulatory health. Moreover, it is highly supportive in assisting cognition, this may recover healthy mood and may be supportive of improving mental function in children too.
Mega-DHA contains the following ingredients: Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) (20 IU), Fish Oil (Sardine, Tuna) (2 g), Omega-3 Fatty Acids (1.4 g), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (1 g), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (400 mg).
The main ingredient of the product is DHA that is an important Omega-3 fatty acid for vital mental and visual function. Other ingredients of the product are Gelatin (soft gel), Glycerin, Purified Water and fish oil that for sure are the finest ingredients to optimize the potency of the product. Nutritional research recommends that this supplement from Nature’s Way can encourage musculoskeletal health and could preserve oxidative damage persuaded by free radicals in our body. It supports the maintenance of body’s glycemic balance and increases weight loss. It has been testified to recover eyesight and age-related disorders of vision deterioration. For many people, this supplement has helped in relieving menstrual cramps in women too.
Shift yourself to this supplement for the goodness of Mega-DHA (60 Soft gels) from Nature’s Way as your dietary supplement and take numerous advantages from the perfect product. This product is free from artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, chemical solvents, preservatives, starch, and sugar. Just intake 2 soft gels daily and find yourself more healthy and fit.
- The blend is acknowledged to encourage strong bones, prevent blood clotting, alleviate inflammation, and support overall well-being.
- Helpful in supporting cognition š this may improve healthy mood and may be helpful in enlightening mental function in children too.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is essential for the growth and functional development of the brain in infants.
- DHA is also required for maintenance of normal brain function in adults.
- The presence of plentiful DHA in the diet improves learning ability, while deficits of DHA are linked with deficits in learning.
- The visual acuity of healthy, full-term, formula-fed infants is amplified when their formula includes DHA.
- A study with women demonstrates that this type of diet upturns plasma triglycerides and the sternness of Type II diabetes and coronary heart disease.
- DHA has a positive effect on diseases for example hypertension, arthritis, atherosclerosis, depression, adult-onset diabetes mellitus, myocardial infarction, thrombosis, and some cancers.
- Consuming more than three grams of omega-3 fatty acids is equivalent to having three servings of fish a day that can put you in danger of developing hemorrhagic stroke.
- Side effects from omega-3 fish oil can make your Stomach upset and Nausea feeling.
- Warnings of the supplement include if taking any medication then don’t intake this product.
- Overdosage can cause problems.
In majority cases this supplement does work, but in the other cases, complications might arise that is why doctor consultation is essential.
10yrs or More
|HCF Quality (4.8)||(4.8)|
|Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil Lemon Flavor (3.8)||(3.8)|
|Nutrilite Salmon Omega Complex (3.6)||(3.6)|
|Study Juice (3.1)||(3.1)|
|Brain and Memory Booster (3.1)||(3.1)|