BrainReference is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
We aim to provide consumers with helpful, in-depth information about brain health products. Whether we make money or not on a certain page does not influence the core mission of our writers and medical reviewers, which is to publish content that is accurate and informative.
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, see our full Advertising Disclosure
Mega-DHA Review – 7 Things You Need to Know
Nature’s Way EFA Gold Mega-DHA is an abundant featured source of DHA that certainly contain 50% Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and 20% Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) from premium fish oil that is refined for clarity and is tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities. These concentrated soft gels pack in the goodness of fish oil and are finest to enhance your brain function Å¡ and maintenance of your healthy eyes, skin and bone joints. The blend is known for inspiring strong bones, avoid blood clotting, lessen inflammation, and upkeep whole health. It possibly will support several facades of heart health and promote circulatory health. Moreover, it is highly supportive in assisting cognition, this may recover healthy mood and may be supportive of improving mental function in children too.
1) Mega-DHA at a Glance
The main ingredient of the product is DHA that is an important Omega-3 fatty acid for vital mental and visual function. Other ingredients of the product are Gelatin (soft gel), Glycerin, Purified Water and fish oil that for sure are the finest ingredients to optimize the potency of the product. Nutritional research recommends that this supplement from Nature’s Way can encourage musculoskeletal health and could preserve oxidative damage persuaded by free radicals in our body. It supports the maintenance of body’s glycemic balance and increases weight loss. It has been testified to recover eyesight and age-related disorders of vision deterioration. For many people, this supplement has helped in relieving menstrual cramps in women too.
2) Mega-DHA Ingredients
Mega-DHA contains the following ingredients: Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) (20 IU), Fish Oil (Sardine, Tuna) (2 g), Omega-3 Fatty Acids (1.4 g), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (1 g), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (400 mg).
3) Mega-DHA: Pros and Cons
- The blend is acknowledged to encourage strong bones, prevent blood clotting, alleviate inflammation, and support overall well-being.
- Helpful in supporting cognition Å¡ this may improve healthy mood and may be helpful in enlightening mental function in children too.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is essential for the growth and functional development of the brain in infants.
- DHA is also required for maintenance of normal brain function in adults.
- The presence of plentiful DHA in the diet improves learning ability, while deficits of DHA are linked with deficits in learning.
- The visual acuity of healthy, full-term, formula-fed infants is amplified when their formula includes DHA.
- A study with women demonstrates that this type of diet upturns plasma triglycerides and the sternness of Type II diabetes and coronary heart disease.
- DHA has a positive effect on diseases for example hypertension, arthritis, atherosclerosis, depression, adult-onset diabetes mellitus, myocardial infarction, thrombosis, and some cancers.
4) Mega-DHA Warnings and Precautions
- Consuming more than three grams of omega-3 fatty acids is equivalent to having three servings of fish a day that can put you in danger of developing hemorrhagic stroke.
- Side effects from omega-3 fish oil can make your Stomach upset and Nausea feeling.
- Warnings of the supplement include if taking any medication then don’t intake this product.
- Overdosage can cause problems.
5) How Much Does Mega-DHA Cost?
Nature’s Way Efa Gold Mega-DHA of 1000 mg comes in an excellent discounted price which makes it affordable for everyone suffering insomnia. One bottle of 60 soft gelswas originally at $22.49 but since the website is giving 38% off, you get this only for $13.8. With free shipping. The major ingredient is Efa gold which, as discussed above gives you a perfect health.Moreover some websites offer extra discount in the form of shipment charges or reduction in the actual price of the product. But our website gives full money back guarantee and satisfaction guarantee that will surely give you the contentment. So don’t waste time and grab this extravagant product from our website to avail the discount.
6) Mega-DHA Directions
Shift yourself to this supplement for the goodness of Mega-DHA (60 Soft gels) from Nature’s Way as your dietary supplement and take numerous advantages from the perfect product. This product is free from artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, chemical solvents, preservatives, starch, and sugar. Just intake 2 soft gels daily and find yourself more healthy and fit.
7) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
In majority cases this supplement does work, but in the other cases, complications might arise that is why doctor consultation is essential.We understand how challenging finding the right supplement to promote focus can be, especially with so many brain programs, products, and books out there.
An excellent calm, focus, and attention supplement in 2021 is HCF® Happy, Calm & Focused. Trusted for over 10 years with the highest quality, simple, clean ingredients for effectively nourishing the brain, the company has been dedicated to only the foundational building blocks of life; amino acids, minerals, and vitamins, unlike the common high-dose 'all-in-one' or artificially stimulating/inhibiting herbal ingredients found on the market today for supporting calm and focus.
HCF AminoScience has decided to offer BrainReference readers free trial ($1.95 S&H) of HCF® Happy, Calm & Focused, as a sign of confidence in their supplement. It's only available for a limited time though, so make sure to take advantage while you can!
|Mega-DHA Customers Also Purchased:||
10+ Yrs Proven
|HCF Happy, Calm & Focused
Mega-DHA - Frequently Asked Questions
Mega-DHA includes the following ingredients: Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) (20 IU), Fish Oil (Sardine, Tuna) (2 g), Omega-3 Fatty Acids (1.4 g), Docosahexanenoic Acid (DHA) (1 g), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (400 mg).
Many reviews from people have given a green signal that this product worked for them and satisfied them at its full. Not only did the ingredients enhance their brain function but also assist them by promoting healthy eyes‚ skin and bone joints. Moreover, due to the good repute of the company it has now surely confirmed that this product gives you full satisfaction and contentment just within few days. By giving your body a complete range of nutrition which you might lack in having your everyday meal this product is the best match for your body by offering a healthy life style.