BrainReference is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
We aim to provide consumers with helpful, in-depth information about brain health products. Whether we make money or not on a certain page does not influence the core mission of our writers and medical reviewers, which is to publish content that is accurate and informative.
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, see our full Advertising Disclosure
Lumiday Review – 13 Things To Look For
Lumiday is a mood enhancement supplement designed to improve mood and reduce anxiety or stress generated by everyday activities. As a dedicated de-stressor, Lumiday is intended to be a quick and effective stress relief alternative when life’s pressures become too much for comfort.
1) Lumiday Quick Facts
A person’s mood can change throughout the day. Many people believe that is just something they are just forced to live with. However, Lumiday is looking to change a lot of that for people of all ages.
Made without dangerous ingredients, this mood enhancement supplement has seen a lot of popularity with stay-at-home moms or those who experience frequent stress or anxiety from everyday social situations.
Lumiday’s natural formula consists of six B-vitamins, three herbal extracts, L-Theanine, Vitamin D3, and 5-HTP. Together, these core ingredients are thought to help balance serotonin levels, promote a positive mood, control appetite, and potentially reduce stress and anxiety.
2) Who Makes Lumiday
Lumiday is produced by Adaptive Health LLC, a fast-paced and expanding company with offices in Charlotte (North Carolina), Bethesda (Maryland), and Boston (Massachusetts).
Adaptive Health is known for its extensive portfolio of elite brands that includes Instaflex, Nugenix, Peptiva, Trilane, Dr. Whitaker, Dr. Williams, Dr. Sinatra, Sleep Answer, and Lumiday.
How to contact Adaptive Health LLC:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: adaptivehealth.com
3) Ingredients of Lumiday
Lumiday includes the following ingredients:
- Vitamin B6 16 mg
- St. John’s Wort Extract 300 mg
- Vitamin B1 50 mg
- Niacin B3 10 mg
- Vitamin D3 1200 IU
- 5-HTP 100 mg
- L-Theanine 200 mg
- Vitamin B12 96 mcg
- Vitamin B5 10 mg
- Folate B9 800 mcg
- Ashwagandha Root Extract 50 mg
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract 100 mg
Other ingredients include rice flour, gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, maltodextrin, silica, and magnesium stearate.
4) Does Lumiday Work?
According to the manufacturer, Lumiday is a synergistic blend of vitamins, herbal extracts, and other beneficial nutrients that work together to increase resistance to stress and its symptoms.
L-Theanine – This amino acid is found most commonly in tea leaves and in small amounts in Bay Bolete mushrooms. L-Theanine can cross the brain-blood barrier, and research indicates that L-Theanine helps relaxation without causing drowsiness.
St. John’s Wort – The extracts from this plant are regularly used in dietary supplements and natural remedies. St. John’s Wort is most commonly used for depression and symptoms that sometimes go along with mood, such as poor appetite, nervousness, trouble sleeping, and tiredness.
5-HTP – 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is an amino acid that your body naturally produces and uses to create serotonin, a chemical messenger that sends signals between your nerve cells.
5-HTP supplements are thought to manage depression by boosting serotonin levels. In fact, several small studies have found that 5-HTP lessened symptoms of depression. However, not all studies used placebos for comparison, restricting the validity of their findings.
5) Lumiday Claims
Some Lumiday claimed benefits include:
- Improves mood without using synthetic or harmful ingredients;
- Low dosage reduces the likelihood of adverse effects;
- Provides consistent results over time;
- Supports emotional wellbeing and helps you feel calm and relaxed;
- Helps reduce stress and fatigue.
6) Potential Lumiday Effects
Lumiday is advertised as a safe supplement when taken as recommended. The formula doesn’t contain any potentially dangerous or banned ingredients. However, some ingredients may still be associated with mild to moderate adverse effects in some users.
- Dry mouth
- Vivid dreams
- Stomach discomfort
- Burning or prickling sensation
- Increased sensitivity to sunlight (photosensitivity)
- Low blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia)
7) Lumiday Product Warnings
Do not use Lumiday if under treatment with antidepressants. Dietary supplements that contain serotonin or alter serotonin metabolism – such as St John’s Wort, SAMe, or 5HTP (a serotonin precursor), can cause (the potentially life-threatening) serotonin syndrome when taken with SSRIs.
8) Where to Buy Lumiday Online?
Lumiday is widely available online. You can purchase it on the manufacturer’s website or from various online stores such as Amazon, Walmart, GNC, LuckyVitamins, or eBay.
9) Lumiday Price
One bottle of Lumiday natural mood enhancement supplement (60 capsules / 30 servings) costs $36.59.
You can also try the 14-day trial program offered by Adaptive Health. This could be an excellent way to try the effects of Lumiday for yourself before you commit real money to a bottle. Be sure to cancel the trial if you don’t want to continue using Lumiday, as the automated system will charge you if you don’t manually cancel the autoship.
10) How to Use Lumiday
For the best benefits, take one capsule twice daily with food – once in the morning and once in the evening. According to the manufacturer, Lumiday works better when taken regularly. Taking it sporadically will only hinder your results.
11) Of the Same Product Line
In 2019, Adaptive Health expanded Lumiday’s product line by releasing four more products:
- Brighter Mood – Mood support supplement designed to stimulate relaxation, improve the body’s ability to cope with stress, boost positive thinking, help dissolve tension, and alleviate fatigue and anxiousness.
- Youth Rejuvenator – Boosts the production of HGH (Human Growth Hormone). HGH is associated with healthy aging and restful sleep.
- Radiance Within – Improves skin elasticity, appearance, and hydration; increases hair volume, strength, and shine; strengthens dull, brittle nails; improves libido, and supports a healthy metabolism.
- Love Goddess – Improves female libido.
12) What Users Are Saying
"I actually bought this for my 26-year-old daughter, who suffers from a bi-polar disorder. When she could not afford the medication she was prescribed, we were forced to find a solution. " [Read full review]
"I suffer from moodiness, low energy, and just a general feeling of fatigue. I started taking Lumiday because my boss wanted to try it, so he got me a bottle to try too. I'm not going to lie... the product works!" [Read full review]
"I got a bottle of Lumiday on a free trial. I originally was under the impression that it was supposed to be a mood enhancer. Indeed for the first two days, I felt much better, calmer, and more focused. Not sure if it was a mixed effect of working out and alcohol. However, after two days, the effect of Lumiday came down to mere drowsiness." [Read full review]
13) Final Thoughts on Lumiday
In the end, Lumiday may be a good option for individuals experiencing sleep problems or mild stress & anxiety.
However, it should be remarked that Lumiday isn’t a strict hormone supplement, nor is it intended to saturate your brain with so many hormones that you become dependent on one mood or the supplement itself. Rather, Lumiday heightens your natural good mood rather than making them up by itself.
As a result, this supplement isn’t a good choice for clinical depression or severe anxiety, which often require much stronger medications and a doctor’s advice.
As a mood booster, Lumiday can help your day-to-day experience be more enjoyable and give you the emotional strength to tackle life’s challenges without hijacking your brain to become dependent on high amounts of hormones or synthetic ingredients.A calm and focused mind is fundamental for overall health. Hence, finding the best supplement that promotes these benefits is a big step forward towards cognitive well-being.
HCF® Happy, Calm & Focused is one of the top Vitamins [Blend] brain supplements we've come across after reviewing thousands of 'calm and focused' products. Trusted for over 10 years with the highest quality, simple, clean ingredients for effectively nourishing the brain, the company has been dedicated to only the foundational building blocks of life; amino acids, minerals, and vitamins, unlike the common high-dose 'all-in-one' or artificially stimulating/inhibiting herbal ingredients found on the market today for supporting calm and focus. Uniquely formulated and using only clinically proven ingredients, HCF works to make your journey towards brain health one you can stick with for the long term.
|Lumiday Customers Also Purchased:||
10+ Yrs Proven
|HCF Happy, Calm & Focused
Customers Questions and Answers with Lumiday
Lumiday includes the following ingredients: Vitamin B6, St. John's Wort Extract, Vitamin B1, Niacin B3, Vitamin D3, 5-HTP, L-Theanine, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B5, Folate B9, Ashwagandha Root Extract, and Rhodiola Rosea Extract.
Lumiday is a dietary supplement designed to promote a sense of emotional wellbeing, ease anxiety and stress-related symptoms, and support better mood.
Lumiday contains natural ingredients and is advertised as a safe supplement when taken as recommended. Nevertheless, some ingredients may still be associated with mild to moderate adverse effects in some users.
You can purchase Lumiday on the manufacturer's website or from various online stores such as Amazon, Walmart, GNC, LuckyVitamins, or eBay.
One bottle of Lumiday natural mood enhancement supplement (60 capsules / 30 servings) costs $36.59.
Lumiday's various ingredients work to stabilize hormones or neurotransmitters in the brain or boost hormone production to improve your happiness as a whole.
Overall, Lumiday looks like a solid supplement for stress, anxiety, mood, and improving sleep. Online reviews are generally positive and the formula doesn't contain any potentially dangerous, addictive or banned ingredients. We'd recommend it if other solutions like exercise or changing your diet don't do much to improve your mood.
We don't recommend taking Lumiday alongside prescription medication. Some of the ingredients used in this formulation are known to interact with certain medications like antidepressants, MAOIs, benzodiazepines, statins, triptans, or antidiabetic medications.
Lumiday can be taken in combination with other dietary supplements. In fact, the company even recommends taking Lumiday with any of their other products, including Radiance Within, Love Goddess, and Youth Rejuvenator.
Lumiday is not intended for children and teens under 18.
Lumiday doesn't contain any potentially dangerous or banned ingredients. The supplement is also free of dairy, gluten, soy, hormones, stimulants, GMOs, and artificial flavors.
Lumiday is intended for people juggling a career with family life, caring for children or aging parents, things that may create stress in your daily life, whether it's positive or negative.
Lumiday is not intended for pregnant, nursing, or trying to become pregnant women. Some ingredients used in this supplement are listed as possibly unsafe in pregnancy or could decrease your chance of getting pregnant.
For the best benefits, take one capsule twice daily with food - once in the morning and once in the evening.
You can contact the Adaptive Health Customer Service Department by phone at 1-877-556-5864, or email at email@example.com. Phone support is available 24/7.
For a refund, first contact the Adaptive Health Customer Service Department at 1-877-556-5864 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service agent will give you a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return shipping instructions. Returns can be sent to Lumiday, 2323 South 3600 West, West Valley City, UT 84119.
A common complaint among Lumiday's users is in regards to the product being too expensive, giving the ingredients used in the formulation. Some customers have also complained about a lack of results after using the supplement for a few weeks.
Lumiday's reviews are generally positive (about 74% rating the product with 4 stars or above).
Lumiday is made by Adaptive Health LLC.
- Adaptive Health LLC official website. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- Anna C Nobre, Ph.D., Anling Rao, Ph.D., and Gail N. Owen, Ph.D. - L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- St. John's Wort. National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- St. John's Wort. webmd.com. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- St. John's Wort. mayoclinic.org. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- St. John's Wort and Depression: In-Depth. National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- Yong-Hua Cui and Yi Zheng - A meta-analysis on the efficacy and safety of St John's wort extract in depression therapy in comparison with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in adults. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- Eric A. Apaydin, Alicia R. Maher, Roberta Shanman, Marika S. Booth, Jeremy N. V. Miles, Melony E. Sorbero, and Susanne Hempel - A systematic review of St. John's wort for major depressive disorder. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- Sh V. Vashadze - Insomnia, serotonin, and depression. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- R. J. Wurtman and J. J. Wurtman - Brain serotonin, carbohydrate-craving, obesity, and depression. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- Philip J. Cowen and Michael Browning - What has serotonin to do with depression? Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- Paul R. Albert and Chawki Benkelfat - The neurobiology of depression - revisiting the serotonin hypothesis. II. Genetic, epigenetic, and clinical studies. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- L. J. van Hiele - L-5-Hydroxytryptophan in depression: the first substitution therapy in psychiatry? The treatment of 99 out-patients with 'therapy-resistant' depressions. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- Brent M. Kious, Hana Sabic, Young-Hoon Sung, Douglas G. Kondo, and Perry Renshaw - An Open-Label Pilot Study of Combined Augmentation With Creatine Monohydrate and 5-Hydroxytryptophan for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor- or Serotonin-Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor-Resistant Depression in Adult Women. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- H. M. van Praag, J. Korf, L. C. Dols, and T. Schut - A pilot study of the predictive value of the probenecid test in application of 5-hydroxytryptophan as an antidepressant. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- Cathy Wong - The Health Benefits of St. John's Wort. Retrieved on November 27, 2020.
- St. John's Wort. rxlist.com Retrieved on November 27, 2020.