Jet Stress Review
Have you ever suffered from jet lag after travelling in a plane? Well, according to recent reports, around 784 travellers experienced symptoms of sleep disturbance, irritability, fatigue, slowed reflexes and stomach upsets. Travellers with such symptoms could be suffering from Jet lag! This condition is as a result of the biological clock interferences, exposure to high levels of radiations and dry altered air. Fortunately, the Biotec Food Company has a special product known as Jet Stress to counter the symptoms of jet lag. According to the company, they design Jet Stress to control cellular energy and strength by eliminating any free radical from the body. Biotec Foods claim that the product is designed to enhance your travel experience by protecting you from the harsh conditions of jet travel.
Jet Stress contains the following ingredients: IsoSproutPlex Proprietary Blend (Glycine max, Zea mays, t. turgidum durum) (1950 mg), Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) (30 mcg), Glutathione Peroxidase (mimic) (30 mcg), Lunasin (chromatin binding peptide) (65 mg), Stearic acid, Silicon dioxide, Ethlcellulose. Contains: Soy, Wheat, Corn.
Jet Stress is specifically designed for jet travellers since it stimulates the body to fight through the strange conditions experienced while air travelling. This product contains a highly concentrated blend of “Live” whole food buds (IsoSproutPlex). Studies show that some plants produce high quantities of enzymogen, protective antioxidant enzymes and other vital cofactors when at their early stages.
Studies have revealed that IsoSproutPlex is efficient in stimulating the production of enzymes Methionine Reductase, Glutathione Peroxidase and Superoxide Dismutase together with cofactor Catalase. The four enzymes play a major role in flushing out free radicals and enhancing cell vitality during long airlifts.
Jet Stress is in tablet form and each container of the product contains 60 tablets. Apart from IsoSproutPlex proprietary blend, the tablet contains other important ingredients that work together to support the balance of your system. According to Biotec Food’s directions, you should swallow four tablets on the morning of your flight. During your flight, you should only consume two tablets. One after every hour! It’s advisable to take the tablets on an empty stomach. Remember to drink plenty of water.
- Jet stress, unique products that will help your body fight the new conditions in your cabin. You may no longer have to worry about feeling tired, stomach upsets and irritability if you remember to use the product as indicated by your health practitioner.
- Most users have claimed the product ensures that you have an awesome experience when travelling to different zones.
- Jet Stress works nutritionally owing to the fact that it is a whole food. While taking the tablets, you could consume fresh fruits and vegetables as well as whole grains with low sugar and fat content.
- Online stores sell the product at a cheaper price, thus it is affordable to everyone.
- The pills are only suitable for those who suffer from jet lag during and after air travel.
- The company fails to provide Information regarding possible side effects or allergies that may arise after using the product.
Jet stress is among the few products that help plane passengers to stay relaxed during the hostile conditions experienced at high altitudes. The product contains a strong blend known as IsoSproutPlex that enhances your body to produce vital antioxidant enzymes. Before you consider using this product, seek medical advice from your health care practitioner.
10yrs or More
|HCF Quality (4.8)||(4.8)|
|Memory Upgrade II (2.7)||(2.7)|
|Jet Stress (2.4)||(2.4)|
|Optimal Essentials Memory Plus (2.2)||(2.2)|
|Nutri-Supreme Alpha GPC (2.2)||(2.2)|
|Cogniplex Brain Boost (2.2)||(2.2)|