Food4Thought is an advanced nootropic formulation whose main aim is to improve memory clarity and boost brainpower. A company known as Helix Health store located in Florida manufactures Food4Thought. Helix Healthstore is a company that deals solely with the production of dietary supplements. Other than Food4Thought, Helix Healthstore produces a number of dietary supplements such as Turmeric Complex, Prostrate Support Complex, and NightCap.
Food4Thought is manufactured in FDA & GMP certified facilities, whichin its own is a guarantee that they produce quality products. Food4Thought uses key ingredients to enhance brain function, improve concentration levels, mental clarity, and memory retention. According to Helix Healthstore, Food4Thought contains some of the best ingredients and is very effective when used to combat memory loss.
Food4Thought contains the following ingredients: Ginkgo Biloba (50mg), St. John’s Wort (250mg), Phosphatidylserine Complex (125mg), N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI (50mg), Glutamine (150mg), DMAE Bitartrate (50mg), Bacopa monnieri (100mg), Vinpocetine (2mg), Huperzine-A (10mg).
Some of the key ingredients used to manufacture Food4Thought include Ginkgo Biloba, ST. John’s Wort, Phosphatidylserine Complex, N-Acetyl-L-CarnitineHCl, Glutamine, DMAE, Bacopamonnieri, Vinpocetine and Huperzine. Food4Thought is effective and has no effect other than placebo. Food4Thought has a combination of many ingredients but we will only focus on one that is Phosphatidylserine.
Phosphatidylserine is a lipid compound that comprises of both fatty acids and amino acids. Phosphatidylserine is essential for regular maintenance of cellular function in the brain. Studies also show that it supports bone matrix formation, cell repair, heartbeat coordination, testicular function, and hormone secretion.Research shows that Phosphatidylserine has many benefits to the human body and the consumption of natural foods could help increase its levels. Studies also show that Phosphatidylserine improves athletic performance, treats ADHD symptoms, slows down age-related cognitive decline, and improves mild symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Food4Thought has clearly stated each ingredient and the amount used. In this case, the amount of Phosphatidylserine used was 125mg per capsule.
- Improves focus, mental clarity, concentration and memory retention.
- It is packed with very powerful ingredients. When combined these nutrients work together to produce the Best Focus Supplement.
- Improves energy levels and mood.
- Every capsule contains a unique blend of brain-enhancing ingredients that are designed to safely improve and support brain function.
- Huperzine A improves levels of important neurotransmitters in the brain.
- St. John’s Wort is a key ingredient that increases serotonin levels and supports mood.
- Phosphatidylserine Complex helps to relieve stress.
- Vinpocetine is said to improve cognitive performance and blood flow.
- It has several side effects such as restlessness, anxiety, irritability, fatigue, dry mouth, stomach problems, and headaches.
- Some of the key ingredients used lack clinical backing to prove their level of effectiveness.
Brain disorders, memory loss, and poor brain function have become very common nowadays. Most of the people affected by these problems opt for dietary supplements to improve their conditions. Food4Thought happens to be one of the many solutions available in the market. The product is awesome and they even offer a money-back guarantee in case the product is not as effective as claimed.
There are quite a number of reviews on this product and except one or two; they all agree that it is effective. Consumer reviews also show that Food4Thought is as effective as the company claims. However, several side effectsare evident in most consumer reviews. There are also claims that it is a short-term supplement. Although some of the ingredients used can easily be found naturally, they are an added advantage and supplement the little you get from natural sources.
10yrs or More
|HCF Quality (4.8)||(4.8)|
|Ginkgo B (2.4)||(2.4)|
|Michael's Memory Factor (2.3)||(2.3)|
|Vegan Omega-3 DHA-EPA Delayed Release (2.2)||(2.2)|