Focus+ with attention factors is a widely available brain and memory enhancing supplement made by UltraNura, a reputable company that has been making products for several years. Focus+ is designed to improve memory and concentration. This is very similar to many other herbal and multivitamin supplements available in the market and includes a large number of ingredients also featured by competitor’s supplements. It requires an optimal inclusion of nutrients and amino acids that facilitate the transport across the blood-brain barrier. The company claims that their product has the potential to reduce age-related mental disorders and improve cognitive function in elderly patients.
Focus+ contains the following ingredients: Focus+ includes the following ingredients: Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Phosphatidylserine Complex, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI, St. John’s Wort, Glutamine, DMAE Bitartrate, Bacopa Monniera, Vinpocetine, and Huperzine A.
Focus + is a brain supplement advertised as being able to improve short and long-term memory in older adults and boost attention. It includes the following ingredients:
– DMAE, that can increase the levels of certain key neurotransmitters to improve brain function.
– Alpha-lipoic acid, an antioxidant that contributes to minimizing harmful effects of free radicals.
– DHA complex, that helps improve stress response.
– Vinpocetine, which has been proven to improve the symptoms in patients suffering from dementia.
– Huperzine A that causes an increase in choline levels in the brain. Choline is an important neurotransmitter that is necessary for optimal communication between different parts of the brain and the body.
The presence of detailed description and information about a particular supplement is essential for a consumer to make a right decision. However, the company’s official website is rather cryptic in information, and no description or any scientific research is available. Due to the bombardment of a large number of ingredients, focus+ doesn’t look much different from the other brain-enhancing products available at this time. The formula uses several of the same ingredients that are part of every other brain enhancing supplement. Although this is usually not a problem, focus+ contains over 50 new and unique ingredients that are not back up with scientific research and clinical studies.
On the other hand, one can notice the famous and individually researched ingredients that are known to boost blood circulation, protect neuronal membranes, increase focus and concentration, enhance cognitive functions and prevent early age-related memory loss.
- Most of the reviews from clients to be found on manufacturer’s websites are quite positive.
- Focus+ is much more cost effective than most other similar brain supplements
- The formula includes important ingredients like vitamins and herbs that are individually tested for cognitive enhancement.
- It has been linked to certain side effects such as a migraine like headaches and nausea
- Lecithin is often extracted from soy, which can cause skin allergies
While some of these vitamins may influence mental health, UltraNura laboratories have lost an opportunity to include powerful nootropic ingredients rather than relatively ineffective components like vitamin E. We recommend this supplement to older adults who are suffering from age-related mental disorders like forgetfulness, attention deficit disorder and memory loss.
However, it is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers. You should also never use focus+ if you already suffer from a migraine or a chronic headache. Always consult your health care provider for instructions or advice before using.
10yrs or More
|HCF Quality (4.8)||(4.8)|
|Brain Cell Support (2.8)||(2.8)|
|Golden Glow Ginkgo Biloba 2000 (2.2)||(2.2)|
|Focus Fast (2)||(2)|