BrainReference is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
We aim to provide consumers with helpful, in-depth information about brain health products. Whether we make money or not on a certain page does not influence the core mission of our writers and medical reviewers, which is to publish content that is accurate and informative.
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Cebria Ultra Blend Review
Cebria Ultra is one of the popular nootropic supplements developed by Ever-Neuro pharma to combat short-term memory loss. I bet u may have come across their advert on your TV sets. The company Ever-Nuero Pharma has worked together with experts in the field of neurology to design this particular product. In fact, most neurologists that were involved in the production of Cebria ultra have been conducting research about age related memory loss for decades.
Cebria Ultra Blend contains the following ingredients: Vitamin B6 (20.00 mg), Folic Acid (800.00 mcg), Vitamin B12 (600.00 mcg), Neuro Pep Ultra Proprietary Blend (Lactose, L-Theanine, Green Tea Extract, Glutamic acid, Lysine, Leucine, Arginine, Aspartic acid, Serine, Phenylalanine, Valine, Threonine, Tyrosine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Methionine, Tryptophan (459.40 mg).
According to the manufacturer’s website, Cebria contains one active compound known as Neuro-Pep-12. This active compound is composed of 15 other ingredients, which are mainly amino acids. The ingredients include: Phenylalanine, Threonine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Tryptophan, Methionine, Isoleucine, and Histidine.
Studies show that Cebria improves short-term memory in just 30 days of using the product.
The supplement is one of the sure sources of a spectacular proprietary blend of neuropeptides. According to experts, Cebria is a safe and effective supplement for brain support. In fact, the product is used globally to increase the production of neuropeptide among the elderly people. According to Cebria website, a significant percentage of people begin to experience a decrease in cognitive function as early as the age of 25. This happens because of the inability of neuro transmitters in the brain to communicate properly. At this stage, even the connections between neuro transmitters become weak. Fortunately, the nootropic supplement helps in energizing and revitalizing the brain thus improving some areas of cognitive functions.
- The key ingredients used in this supplement do not cause any harmful side effects.
- The product is available to everybody since you can purchase it via online platforms.
- The manufacturer says that the supplement is of high quality and has no impurities.
- Customer testimonials are available.
- Users experience the results of the product in a matter of four weeks.
- The company allows users to try the supplement at no risk for a full month. This gives adequate time to testif the product works effectively.
- Even if the company lists the main ingredients it fails to give additional information about the formula. Most people prefer detailed information to know the kind of supplement they are dealing with.
- Other people complain that the regular cost of the product is higher than comparable brands. For instance, the lowest price of Cebria is around 39 dollars while some other products cost as low as 14 dollars.
- Users who signed up for the “risk-free 30-day trial” ended up complaining that the customer care folks were reluctant to cancel their subscriptions. This caused them to lose money since they had plugged their credit card information and agreed to be charged every time they received the supplement.
Unlike other brands of cognitive function supplements, Cebria does not use herbal substances in its formula. In addition, the powerful formula works effectively without any medical interaction or harmful side effects. According to the website, users enjoy various benefits such as; the ability to remember memories, dates and facts. Moreover, it helps old people to remember simple things and it reduces a lot of confusion among the adults.
One of the Amino Acids [Blend] supplements we’ve come to trust the most is HCF Happy, Calm & Focused based on a unique FQ formula [15+ pure & effective associated neuro-nutrients] which research shows the ingredients may support memory, focus, attention, mood, and energy. People are reporting excellent results based on customer reviews we’ve seen and there is no mention of harmful side effects.
10yrs or More
|HCF Quality (4.8)||(4.8)|
|MindSoothe Jr. (3.5)||(3.5)|
|Solgar Super Ginkgo (3.2)||(3.2)|
|Cebria Ultra Blend (2.3)||(2.3)|