Alpha Lipoic Acid Review
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a natural compound found in a human body. It carries out the function as an antioxidant. Its primary duty is to protect the body cells from any harm or danger. It carries out this role by facilitating the body’s ability to use insulin.
Alpha Lipoic Acid supplement is known to perform the same function as the natural Alpha Lipoic Acid in the body. The company behind the formulation of this supplement is known as Superior Labs. The company is managed by a team of experts that are known to have a broad knowledge and skills on various nutritional fields. Alpha Lipoic Acid enterprise is publicized to be an all-natural supplement company whose primary goal is to provide the highest quality products.
Apart from Alpha Lipoic Acid capsules offered by Superior Labs other supplements such as Biotin, Bromelain, and Soursop among many others.
Alpha Lipoic Acid contains the following ingredients: Alpha Lipoic Acid includes the following ingredients: Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mg.
Other ingredients include: Vegetable capsule and natural rice flour.
Alpha Lipoic Acid capsules are advertised to consist of a 600mg quantity of pure Alpha Lipoic Acid as well as vegetable capsule and also natural rice flour. Vegetable capsules are an excellent way of getting one’s daily dose of essential oils. On the other hand, Natural rice flour is rich in protein.
The mixture of these components may seem to provide the ultimate solution for keeping one pro-active throughout the day. Superior Labs gives a disclosure through their website that their products are fully certified by FDA.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is advertised to contain zero harmful additives as compared to its competitors.
- Superior Labs offers a friendly customer care to its consumers and provides nutritional advice to its users.
- Superior Labs offers money-back guarantee process to their clients upon any dissatisfaction of their products.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is highly discouraged for pregnant or nursing mothers and should not be consumed at all.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid capsules have been reported to have adverse side effects to the consumers. Complaints have been reported of the patients experiencing nausea and upset stomach after taking the supplements.
- Scant information on directions on using the product is offered through the company’s websites. Consumers of this product are advised to seek further consultation before consuming it.
As one grows older, the number of responsibilities and duties tend to increase. Pressure and anxiety sets in making one become restless and unfocused. It is at during these times that people tend to prefer to brain supplements to help one remain focused and alert especially during intense moments.
However, Alpha Lipoic Acid has raised concerns among the consumers of the product who have claimed that the product is not as effective as it is advertised. According to Superior Labs, Alpha Lipoic Acid capsules acts the same function as the natural Alpha Lipoic Acid found in the body. It is next to impossible to gauge the effectiveness of the product from the assurance of the company. It is, therefore, prudent for one to test the product before consuming it.
10yrs or More
|HCF Quality (4.8)||(4.8)|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid (3.0)||(3.0)|
|Balance Brain Regain (3.0)||(3.0)|
|Neuro Brain Clarity (2.7)||(2.7)|
|Yummi Bears Organics Brain Health (2.5)||(2.5)|
|Calm Kids (2.5)||(2.5)|