Acai Complete Review
Your daily side of vitamin is now in your side. You know have complete bottle of energy in your home without any mess. Acai Complete is your complete range of power. During your routine days you may get tired and don’t feel to feed yourself with enough source of protein and vitamins. The days has gone when you have to depend on large meal to fulfill your requirement of your energy. Acai Complete is made up of all natural ingredients which gives you exactly what your body need.
Buried treasure remain famous for its production of such supplements and more importantly the liquid advantage has its own place in the market. The capsule or tablets are hard to digest but these liquid supplements are easily dissolvable in your blood stream.
Acai Complete contains the following ingredients: Vitamin C (60 mg), Potassium (99 mg), Acai (organic)(Euterpe Oleracea) (7000 mg), Pomegranate (organic)(Punica Granatum) (4000 mg), Goji Berries (Lycium barbarum) (1000 mg), Concord Grape (2000 mg), Black Cherry (2000 mg), Red Raspberry (2000 mg), Blueberry (300 mg), Elderberry (300 mg), Bilberry (100 mg), Cranberry (100 mg), Green Tea Extract (caffeine free) (100 mg).
Perfect for athletes and young people who burn lots of energy, Acai stores numerous nutrients such as lipids, amino acids, antioxidants and has a high concentration of minerals. Rich in lipids and vitamin E, Acai helps to combat free radicals. The thick absorption of fiber recovers intestinal function. The attendance of vitamin B1 and the high content of the antioxidants, anthocyanins (33 times that of grapes), chains blood circulation. Additional important constituent in Acai is iron. Buried Treasure’s Acai formula also comprehends whole fruit, antioxidant rich essences of Pomegranate, Goji Berries, Concord grape, Red Raspberry, Black Cherry, Elderberry, Blueberry, Bilberry, Cranberry and Green Tea.
- Acai: wild berry that breeds on top of many native palm trees in the Amazon. This influential berry is a rich source of anthocyanins which are powerful antioxidant compounds linked to a healthy heart. Recognized for anti-aging welfares due to Acai’s extraordinary antioxidant content.
- Pomegranate: “super fruit” that delivers many beneficial mixtures counting polyphenols that have antioxidant, anti-viral, and anti-tumor properties.
- GojiBerries: conventionally mature in the Himalayan Valley and used in Chinese folk medicine for hundreds of years. These “super berries” comprise more vitamin C than oranges, more beta carotene than carrots, and are potent source of B Vitamins.
- GreenTea: conventionally used in Chinese medicine for its numerous health benefits; contemporary research reveals Green Tea is loaded with catechin polyphenols, particularly EGCG. These compounds are supposed to provision cardiovascular health.
- Common Gastrointestinal Complaints
- Dizziness and Weakness may occur in case the supplement not go right for you
- Headache after dosage is also very common side effect which might indicate your high blood pressure.
- Overdose during pregnancy may hurt the child as doctors already recommended multivitamins and adding up more could be dangerous.
The acai complete is obviously good source of vitamin for you but there are variations in the results according to the individuals. Some may feel more energized or may feel weakness after taking it. One must not take this supplement empty stomach, you may take it after consuming your regular meal. Acai complete is good source of vitamin but should be considered as secondary source. The primary source must be natural/organic food. The important factor which one must consider is that all the supplements are man-made and have no comparison with naturally deigned products.
10yrs or More
|HCF Quality (4.8)||(4.8)|
|Brain Toniq (3.4)||(3.4)|
|Brain Protex w/Huperzine A (3.2)||(3.2)|
|Attention Support (3.0)||(3.0)|
|Acai Complete (2.5)||(2.5)|
|Boan Health Ginkgo Biloba (2.1)||(2.1)|