10yrs or More
|HCF Quality (4.8)||(4.8)|
|Nature Wise Ubiquinol With 100% Pure Kaneka (3.8)||(3.8)|
|American Biologics Brain Power (3.2)||(3.2)|
|Raw CoQ10 (2.9)||(2.9)|
|Focus DL (2.6)||(2.6)|
Nature Wise Ubiquinol With 100% Pure Kaneka is a CoQ10-based brain supplement produced by NatureWise, an USA manufacturer with a lot of experience in developing, producing and selling all-natural supplements. According to the company, this supplement offers a unique form of CoQ10 (Kaneka QH – the world–s first and only Ubiquinol available as a nutritional ingredient).
While this type of supplement is not that unique (there are plenty of CoQ10 brain supplements available out there as CoQ10 is an essential antioxidant with multiple health benefits), the claim that Nature Wise Ubiquinol With 100% Pure Kaneka contains the only Ubiquinol available as a nutritional ingredient peaked our interest in this product.
Nature Wise Ubiquinol With 100% Pure Kaneka contains the following ingredients: Ubiquinol (Kaneka HQ) 100 mg, gelatin, glycerin, water, organic extra virgin olive oil, rosemary oil, medium chain triglycerides (MCT), sunflower lecithin, yellow beeswax, and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
This formula contains no gluten, wheat, dairy, corn, soy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, sugar, fish, shellfish, or hydrogenated oils.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is one of the essential antioxidants produced naturally in the body. CoQ10 plays an important role for healthy cell function by increasing cell energy, cell production, and supporting cell maintenance.
It is well known that as we age, our bodies ability to produce CoQ10 reduces but the process can be slowed down by proper supplementation. Good food habits and high quality supplements can help reinvigorate the CoQ10 levels in a safe and healthy manner.
We must also note that Coenzyme Q10 converts to Ubiquinol in the body. Recent clinical studies have shown that there is no significant difference between supplementing with CoQ10 and Ubiquinol.
Getting back to the supplement we review here, Ubiquinol claims to offer a unique form of Ubiquinol (in fact it claims to offer the only Ubiquinol available as a nutritional ingredient), 100% Pure Kaneka QH, which according to NatureWise is the result of more than a decade of laboratory development and clinical research.
The supplement is claimed to be safe to use and most beneficial to overall health when combined with proper diet and daily exercises. The recommended dose is one softgel, one to three times a day with meals.
- This supplement contains a unique form of Ubiquinol that has been thoroughly researched over a decade;
- NatureWise is a reputable US manufacturer;
- Ubiquinol is produced within the US under the strictest manufacturing standards (GMP Certified);
- NatureWise offers a pure and straight forward supply of CoQ10, with high reported bio availability.
- Nature Wise Ubiquinol With 100% Pure Kaneka is a bit more expensive than other CoQ10 supplements;
- There isn’t that much information available online about this supplement. While the official website does provide a decent amount of information, there aren’t many other reliable sources for research;
- The company doesn’t sell the product directly, they use other online stores to do that. AT the moment of this review, the supplement was out of stock on all these online stores.
Made in the USA by an NSF certified company, Nature Wise Ubiquinol With 100% Pure Kaneka is produced according to strict GMP standards and contains no allergens or other potentially dangerous ingredients.
Overall, this appears to be a strong supplement usually recommended for those who seek to improve their overall health. As with most supplements, Ubiquinol is claimed to provide the best results when taken in association with proper diet and daily exercise.
As a downside, the formula is a bit more expensive compared to other CoQ10 based supplements, but the price is somehow explained by the high quality ingredient used in formula.