10yrs or More
|HCF Quality (4.8)||(4.8)|
|Nature Wise Ubiquinol With 100% Pure Kaneka (3.8)||(3.8)|
|Smart Caffeine (2.4)||(2.4)|
|Excelerol 2 (2.1)||(2.1)|
Smart Caffeine is a supplement which essentially claims to be a coffee substitute. It’ll give you mental clarity and consistent energy levels throughout your day without common side effects of caffeine. It’s manufactured by Natural Stacks, a Delaware-based company. They have an admirable dedication to transparency regarding their manufacturing process and commitment to quality. Natural Stacks says they are the world’s first open-source supplement company, and they clearly do their research when it comes to making their products. They even cite studies to back up their claims.
If you drink multiple cups of coffee a day to keep yourself going, Smart Caffeine might be a great alternative. It provides a cognitive boost and keeps you alert.
Smart Caffeine contains the following ingredients: Natural Caffeine, L-Theanine
The supplement only has two ingredients, caffeine and L-theanine. Natural Stacks claims you’ll get a better experience from Smart Caffeine than coffee, just by combining these two ingredients. L-theanine does smooth out the effects of caffeine for consistent energy without downsides. This combination has been studied by various scientists and clinical trials demonstrate how effective this is. Natural Stacks links to several reputable studies discussing how L-theanine positively impacts how caffeine works on the human body.
Generally you want more L-theanine than caffeine in a formula that combines both ingredients, and that’s exactly what Natural Stacks has done, in a healthy 2:1 ratio.
- Instead of giving you a short-term boost, Smart Caffeine works for hours to smooth out your energy levels and give you consistent clarity.
- None of the common side effects of stimulants like jitters, headaches, anxiety, nausea, cravings, insomnia, or increased blood pressure.
- Inexpensive supplement. You gain further discounts by buying multiple bottles, and each comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re dissatisfied for some reason.
- Contains caffeine, so this isn’t the product for you if you’re looking for a non-caffeine natural stimulant or a stimulant-free formula.
- If you’ve built up a heavy tolerance to caffeine you might need to take 3-6 capsules a day. This would be a maximum of 30 pills a week given the recommendations and directions on each bottle.
The evidence strongly suggests that Smart Caffeine is an effective supplement. It’s pure caffeine and an amino acid, for a safe and potent formula that keeps your energy high without crashing later. Since Natural Stacks makes their products open-source, that means other people are welcome to use their formulas and improve upon them. It’ll be difficult to improve on Smart Caffeine because it’s a well-tested formula that’s proven to work exactly as advertised.
Smart Caffeine doesn’t contain sugars or additives and does exactly what it should. There isn’t any filler and each pill has precisely what you need. A one month supply is 1-2 bottles, and it’s remarkably cheap compared to coffee and other caffeinated drinks. If you quit coffee to use Smart Caffeine you’ll save a truckload of money while staying focused and improving your day-to-day life.