Rosemary has been used traditionally for memory and clarity of thought and by keeping in mind this great importance of rosemary, Nature’s way has made the finest product for enhancing memory.This aromatic herb is also known for its use in incense, lotions, hair products, teas and food seasoning.The oil extracted from the leaves is also used in medicines.Rosemary Leaves by Nature’s Way are also helpful in digestion and congestion. Latest research shows that rosemary can might be valuable for relieving digestion related problems like heartburn flatulence loss of appetite etc.
Distant from these medicinal benefits rosemary might also help in increasing the blood flow to the head and brain. This possibly will improve concentration and memory that is certainly a big problem now a days.
Rosemary Leaf contains the following ingredients: Rosemary (leaf) (700 mg).
The main ingredient as told above is Rosemary that is subjected to number of health benefits. Other Ingredients present in the product are plant-derived capsule (modified cellulose) and magnesium stearate that made the potency of the product more strong and efficient.Nature’s Way rosemary is carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards. Health through the power of nature. That’s what it means to “Trust the Leaf.”Our product contains no gluten, sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Just intake two soft chew capsules and optimize your memory.Nature’s Way Rosemary Leaf is TRU-ID and non-GMO certified. Moreover, this dietary supplement is 100% vegetarian.
Sale Price: $5.12
Free Trial* Available: No
- It helps in boosting the immune system and improve blood circulation.
- Laboratory studies have shown rosemary to be rich in antioxidants, which play an important role in neutralizing harmful particles called free radicals.
- In Europe, rosemary is often used to help treat indigestion.
- Best in enhancing memory and concentration.
- The aroma of rosemary alone has been linked to improving mood, clearing the mind, and relieving stress in those with chronic anxiety or stress hormone imbalances.
- It is specifically powerful against bacterial infections, particularly those in the stomach.
- Rosemary has customarily been used by dozens of cultures as a natural remedy for upset stomachs, constipation, bloating, diarrhea, and everything in between.
- As a natural antibacterial agent, rosemary works as a wonderful breath freshener that also improves your oral health.
- Rosemary acts as a stimulant for the body and boosts the production of red blood cells and blood flow.
- When consumed orally, rosemary acts as a pain reliever for firmer to reach spots, such as headaches and pain from a condition.
- Rosemary is usually safe when taken in low doses. However, extremely large doses can result in vomiting.
- High doses of rosemary may cause miscarriage. Therefore it’s not advisable for pregnant women to take any supplemental rosemary.
- Warnings include:Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrink-wrap and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
- Not recommended for children.
Although, the product is quite safe and healthy but consultation with doctor is good before taking any supplement. Also, intake only prescribed amount of the product.