Perika St. John’s Wort
Nature’s Way Perika St. John’s Wort is prepared by the Dr. Willmar Schwabe Company, a world leader in plant-based pharmacological research for over 100 years. Nature’s Way Perika St. John’s Wort is a best supplement to maintain a healthy emotional outlook. It is best for the circumstances when you are overwhelmed by the dissatisfactions, changing circumstances and unhappiness of daily life. Perika St. John’s Wort can help you keep up a strong emotional attitude.In these busy lives full of tensions, all we need is a thing that can surely take away all our stress. Nature’s Way Perika St. John’s Wort can make a significant difference in your ability to deal with daily stress.
Perika St. John’s Wort contains the following ingredients: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (4 mg), St John’s Wort Extract (stem, leaf, flower) Patented standardized extract WS 5570 containing a minimum level of 3% hyperforin (300 mg).
The patented Perika extract is standardized to hyperforin that is one of the key “mood enhancing” actives found in St. John’s Wort. Hyperforin is somewhatunbalanced and can lose energy over time. On the other hand, by using the proprietary Hyper Sure System stabilizing technology, Perika conveys a guaranteed level of hyperforin for optimum effectiveness.Hyper Sure System technology supportsin stabilizing and assuring hyperforin potency.Other Ingredients present in the supplement are Cellulose, starch, sodium carmellose, hypromellose, caramel color, ascorbic acid, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, silica, and stearate acid. Moreover according to a recent research St John’s Wort is aneffective antidepressant especially while having milder side effects. This product is free from Gluten, sugar, salt, wheat, yeast, soy, dairy products, artificial flavors or preservatives. Furthermore, this dietary supplement is clinically proven in maintaining our healthy emotional outlook.
Sale Price: $20.57
Free Trial* Available: No
- The product contains Patented Extract to Maintain a Healthy Emotional Outlook.
- The product contains mood enhancing actives.
- The product is highly effective as antidepressant.
- St. John’s wort may alleviate symptoms of low mood and conditions that accompany it.
- This supplement may also benefit menopausal women by lowering the intensity of symptoms.
- This product is best option for you if you feel exhausted or are troubled by migraine headaches.
- It appears to show efficacy in nerve pain muscle pain and irritable bowel conditions.
- St. John’s wort has a chemical hypericin that could work against low mood.
- In folk medicine, St. John’s wort has been used to treat diarrhea. The relatively high tannin content may contribute to such an effect. It was also used for rheumatic pains, especially gout, and to deter bed-wetting.
- St. John’s wort has been reported to have immune-modulating effects, stimulating the immune response when it is low, and suppressing it in some conditions when it is overactive.
- Some people have experienced rash or unexpected sunburn while taking St. John’s wort.
- Some people experience fatigue or restlessness while using this herb.
- Warnings include not to use this product while taking any prescription drug without the advice of your prescribing physician. Avoid excessive exposure to UV radiation (e.g. sunlight, tanning) when using this product. Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Can be problematic for children.
This supplement is highly beneficial and effective for you and your family. Use with caution and only use prescribed quantity of the product. But, consult your physician first.