Optimum OMEGA-3 Fish Oil
Dr. Tobias company, according to its logo, offers optimal health and wellness supplements. “With more than 30 years of experience and continuous improvement auditing, our manufacturer” facility exceeds client expectations in quality and value.
Behind those claims stand Dr. Tobias Ihde, who is from Germany, where he studied Sport Science and Medicine at one of the most renowned German universities (it is not specified which one). He has expanded his studies to other fields (Economics, Philosophy, Mathematics) and completed a doctoral thesis in Economics. Due to some serious health issues, Dr. Tobias started a six years odyssey in research, based on his studies in Sports & Medicine, that fueled his desire to promote health through good nutrition, an active lifestyle, and high quality supplements.
Dr. Tobias’ products are listed in Amazon, accessible from his website. The list also includes:
– Optimum Probiotics: 30 Billion with Spore Forming Strains & Delay Release, marketed as a great nutritional supplement for post-antibiotic, health and immune support.
– Hip Knee & Joints; Chondroitin, Glucosamine & MSM Combination.
– Optimum Colon (14 days quick cleanse to support detox, weight loss & increased energy levels)
Optimum OMEGA-3 Fish Oil is a triple strength nutrition supplement intended to support health of brain, heart, joints and of immune system. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center (Complementary and Alternative Medicine Guide) website, Omega-3 fatty acids are considered necessary for human health, but the body can’t make them. Researches show that Omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation and may help lower the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer and arthritis.
Optimum OMEGA-3 Fish Oil contains the following ingredients: Dr. Tobias Optimum OMEGA-3 Fish Oil includes the following active ingredients: Fish Oil (2,000 mg) per serving, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 800 mg per serving, and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 600 mg per serving.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, food glaze, purified water, Vitamin E, HPMC (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, an inert component in oral medicaments found in many commercial products) and enteric coating.
Allergen warning: Contains fish (sardines) and soy.
Dr. Tobias sells his supplements via Amazon. Optimum OMEGA-3 Fish Oil is marketed as a triple strength fish oil supplement, “burpless capsules” that improves health of heart, brain and joints health, mood and mental state, skin and hair.
Dr. Tobias assures consumers that they could get 3-4 times more of the Omega-3 compared to other brands and that the supplement has been tested by a “third party” for product purity, ingredient safety, nutritional value and label accuracy. We found that this third party is IFO – International Fish Oil Standards Program – testing and certification programs for omega-3 fish oils. The capsules have an enteric coating to increase absorption and to prevent fishy aftertaste. The fish oil is purified with molecular distillation to remove heavy metals and toxins.
These statements (according to the label on the bottle) have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
From the label: This product is manufactured and packaged in an FDA registered and inspected facility. Tested for Mercury toxins PCB.
Positive testimonials support the claims of the company. Consumers reviewed the product in general positive terms with only a few complains (fish aftertaste in one case). 74% of the reviews gave 5 stars.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Sale Price: 19.97
Free Trial* Available: No
Continue Your Brain Product Research: See Our Featured Product.
- The product is made in USA, manufactured and packaged in an FDA registered and inspected facility and has been tested for Mercury toxins
- Clinical studies were made about the Omega-3 fatty acids
- The supplement is made of fish oil purified with molecular distillation and the capsules have an enteric coating to increase absorption and prevent fishy aftertaste
- The supplement has been tested by a third party
- The company offers 10% discount and free access to 50+ videos on health for consumers who sign up at the website
- Discounts and promotions from the retailer
- One bottle free in exchange for an honest review
- Free shipping for Amazon Prime customers
- Positive testimonials
- Product is actively promoted online
- No available address in USA or in Germany, no credentials about the founder
- No clinical studies on the company’s website
- No trial offers, product is sold in Amazon
- The company’s statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
Optimum OMEGA-3 Fish Oil by Dr. Tobias appeared as #1 Best Selling in fish oil nutritional supplements for its purity and strength in the formula. The vast majority of the consumers did not experience fishy aftertaste and felt their mood changed for the better. Expensive yet affordable with coupons, discounts and promotions. As with any supplement, a health care professional should be consulted.