Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro is one of the new brain supplements that got our attention this year. Produced by Opti Nutra, this brain supplement promises great results and pledges to adapt to your cognitive needs.
According to the manufacturer, their formula can revitalise mental fatigue one day, and focus on clearing brain fog the next, all based on what the patient actually needs. And while one ingredient helps you out with your immediate problems, the others go about supporting and optimising your brain functioning in the meantime. More brain power, relaxation, better mental clarity, this brain supplement promises to deliver.
So is Mind Lab Pro the right choice? Is this the “next generation” of brain supplementation? Read the review below and find out!
Mind Lab Pro contains the following ingredients: Mind Lab Pro includes the following ingredients: Vitamin B6 as P-5-P 2.5 mg, Citicoline (Cognizin) 250 mg, Bacopa monnieri (45% bacosides, whole plant) 150 mg, Lion’s Mane Mushroom (fruit) 500 mg, Phosphatidylserine (Sharp-PS Green derived from sunflower lecithin) 50 mg, Pterostilbene 500 mcg, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 175 mg, L-Theanine 125 mg, Rhodiola Rosea (root) 50 mg, Vinpocetine 6 mg, and Huperzine A 200 mcg.
Mind Lab Pro claims to help optimise 6 different pathways in the brain; brain energy, brain chemicals, brain waves, brain regeneration, and circulation and by protecting the brain from ageing and associated cognitive decline.
Opti Nutra claims that each and every one of the ingredients used in their formula plays its part in making Mind Lab Pro one of the best, most advanced brain supplement on the market. The formula focuses on making a real difference by using the right ingredients in appropriate quantities (the ingredients list and quantities are fully disclosed, which from our point of view is a huge plus).
Mind Lab Pro comes in so-called “Plantcaps capsules”, that are made purely from vegetable matter and contain no fillers, colourants or chemicals. It also uses no GMOs and no synthetic substances. Inside each capsule, you can find the premium version of each used ingredient, starting with the vitamin B6 and ending up with Vinpocetine and Huperzine A.
According to the company, each ingredient has its purpose. Rhodiola rosea plant extract (50 mg) has been added because it’s known to not only help balance hormones and regulate sleep and energy but also improve mental workload. Bacopa monnieri (150 mg) plant extract has been added due to its property to improve a wide variety of mental function such as memory, concentration, and recall. Pterostilbene (500 mcg) has been added because it is one of the most powerful antioxidants known to date. And the list can go on and on.
- The formula contains premium-grade ingredients
- Unique, powerful formula that is claimed to work based on each patient’s needs
- 100% natural, starting with its ingredients and ending up with its capsule that contains no junk or fillers
- Fully disclosed ingredient list and ingredient doses
- Currently being sold on a 30-day trial basis. However, the trial is somehow limited as you have to pay for the product, but you can ask for a refund if not fully satisfied with the results
- The formula has been only recently released, which makes it difficult for us to fully determinate its effectiveness
- Not many reviews and testimonials available online
- Mind Lab Pro is more expensive that other brain supplements, but still more affordable than some established supplements
- While Pterostilbene holds promise as a more potent alternative to resveratrol with better bioavailability, most of the research has only been done on animals so far.
Because the formula is so new, we can’t give a definitory answer to the question “is Mind Lab Pro right for me?” The supplement does look promising and, from what we could find online, customers are more than happy with the results.
Mind Lab Pro contains 11 superior ingredients packed in tightly, promising to supercharge your brain. All ingredients are chosen to work well together, with some nootropics set to tackle immediate problems, while others give an overall boost and others still help strengthen longer-term memory and brain health.
That being said, the quality of this brain supplement is impressive. From its manufacturing process to its ingredients and even to its capsules, everything has been carefully chosen to be first class.