Mental Boost is a nootropic supplement designed to improve concentration, focus, memory, mood, alertness, and clarity. Youth Path, the makers of the mental boost claims that the ingredients in their supplement help with anxiety and stress and also improve cognitive functions like memory retention and concentration. According to manufacturers, mental boost is a perfect mixture of various ingredients. One part is a combination of vitamins (vitamins A, C, D and E, as well as four different B vitamins) and traces elements, while other is a proprietary brain boost blend. This formulation provides your body and mind with almost everything they need to perform their optimal function.
Mental Boost contains the following ingredients: Mental Boost includes the following ingredients: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin D, Ginkgo Biloba, Huperzine A, Alpha Lipoic Acid, L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine, and DMAE.
Mental boost is a nootropic for concentration, focus, and good mood. It is primarily formulated for busy working individuals like office workers, but it can also be taken by athletes, overworked students or anyone who needs an extra energy from time to time. It contains DHA, huperzine-A, green tea extract, alpha lipoic acid and ginkgo biloba, all have clinically-tested and proven nootropic properties. Each of them affects brain cognitive functions in a slightly different way, but when mixed, these can deliver precise and endurable improvement in cognition without also causing significant side effects for most users. For example, Ginko Biloba has been clinically proven in several trials to positively affect concentration and memory in human beings.
Almost all components of this nootropic supplement come with many clinical trials that demonstrate their effectiveness. It is also tested by third-party laboratories to ensure its quality. Finally, each ingredient used is listed on the back of the package and also each ingredient has a daily value clearly indicated in percentages.
Some of the other things worth considering about mental boost are that it contains zero caffeine and sugar. There are no preservatives, and the supplement is also gluten free.
- Help with stress and anxiety – Ginkgo biloba helps the body to reduce stress and raises the level of neurotransmitters in the brain. It also increases stamina, builds up the immune system, improve cognitive functioning and concentration.
- Improve memory and learning – Huperzine-A is an essential component of neuro-health. In combination with other ingredients, it enhances memory, improves learning and helps in alertness.
- Mood enhancer – Inositol is an essential nutrient for all key mood-enhancing neurotransmitters, including dopamine and serotonin. People suffering from stress and depression have lower levels of inositol. DHA and alpha lipoic acid interact with inositol and increase its absorption through the blood-brain barrier, resulting in stress relieve and mood enhancement.
- A small percentage of users may have an upset stomach, headache or restlessness
- Not recommended for use in pregnancy
- May have certain side effects with other medicines
Mental boost is a unique product that offers a long-term memory and cognitive effect in a short period. Some of the ingredients are excellent mental performance enhancers and can influence memory, concentration, and mood in a positive way. It is recommended that users strictly follow the instructions to avoid experiencing side effects and to obtain the best possible results in the best way.