Natrol Melatonin is the no 1 melatonin brand in America that deals with occasional sleeplessness and helps you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up feeling refreshed. This good product has been made from all-natural sources with no preservatives and are simply consumable with no water needed. Getting a good night’s sleep is no more a big problem with Natrol Melatonin. This natural nightcap is so beneficial for you and your family. It helps in promoting more peaceful sleep. Natrol Melatonin offers relief for infrequent sleeplessness and helps to support a more calming night and better overall health. Sleep well at night by the intake of these Natrol Melatonin tablets. They are a useful form of dosage for people who cannot or do not want to take the so-called tasteless pills. These melatonin tablets taste so delicious that one can easily chew them.
Melatonin Tablet contains the following ingredients: Vitamin B-6 (10 mg), Calcium (28 mg), Melatonin (1 mg).
The fine ingredients present in the product will solve all your issues you have due to sleeplessness. The supplement is a multivitamin which aids the person for getting soothing sleep. Other ingredients used in the supplement are Cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, hypromellose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, methylcellulose, glycerin. The formula contains high amount of melatonin that helps in many ways. These wonderful supplement will profit you whether you think you require it or not. Moreover this supplement do not contain Wheat, milk, egg, tree nuts, peanuts, preservatives, artificial color and flavor. Just chew 2 capsules and get the effective results that benefit you at its best. This magical supplement is purely 100% drug-free and Non-habit forming. With a great taste these tablets are easy-to-chew, no water needed.
Sale Price: $10.29
Free Trial* Available: No
- Melatonin is also used for the inability to fall asleep (insomnia).
- It is also used as a sleep aid after discontinuing the use of benzodiazepine drugs and to reduce the side effects of stopping smoking.
- Some people use melatonin for Alzheimer’s disease or memory loss (dementia), bipolar disorder, a lung disease called chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- It is also used to calm people before they are given anesthesia for surgery.
- Sometimes people apply melatonin to the skin to protect against sunburn.
- Melatonin may also be injected into the muscle to help treat cancer.
- It is beneficial for the children having autism.
- This sleep aid is supportive for those who have hypertension, and it can be taken together with blood pressure dropping medications.
- Extended melatonin administration declines night-time blood pressure in women.
- Melatonin could be of benefit in endometriosis.
- Melatonin may be of benefit in hair growth.
- Those who experience migraine problem most of the time, can use a mg of melatonin 2 or 3 nights a week.
- If taken daytime, it can cause residual drowsiness.
- Can cause stomach discomfort or heavy head.
- Can cause headaches.
- Intake of this supplement in daytime can cause dizziness.
- Warnings include do not use it when under some medical supervision.
- Can be problematic for children under 12.
For insomniac patients this supplement is highly beneficial and effective. Use with caution and only use prescribed quantity of the product. But, consult your physician first.