10yrs or More
|HCF Quality (4.8)||(4.8)|
|Energise pH Strips (3.7)||(3.7)||N/A||N/A|
|Standard Process For-Til B12 (3.2)||(3.2)|
|Addys Focus (3.0)||(3.0)|
|Hello Life Focus Excel (2.4)||(2.4)|
Energise pH Strips is promoted as a product especially created for people who want to test their pH level from saliva and urine in an accurate and comfortable way. Moreover, it is advertised by the manufacturers as one of the best testing strips found on the current market.
The business behind this Energise pH Strips is called Energise for Life and was founded in the United Kingdom. In order to maintain a friendly approach towards the costumer, the company provides an email address and a contact number.
Compared to standard litmus paper, Energise pH Strips should protect people from any discomfort, such as bleeding. By properly dipping a strip in the sample, the pH level should be determined within seconds.
Energise pH Strips Ingredients
People that have healthy lifestyles maintain their pH level between 7.1 and 7.5. Therefore, there are products on the current market that test this level in order to determine any possible abnormalities.
One of these is Energise pH Strips which is claimed as one of the easiest, reliable and most affordable pH level progress tracking products. This is important for people that follow an alkaline diet and are in danger of drastically dropping their pH level, thus endangering their health.
By using one quick dip, clients should obtain results within seconds. Moreover, the product comes with a color chart indicator and a complete set of directions. Even inexperienced people can safely use Energise pH Strips due to the presence of the dual-pad reading.
In comparison with cheaper similar products, this one has the indicators covalently bounded on the indicator surface, thus the people who use it shouldn’t be afraid of sample bleeding.
- Energise pH Strips is claimed to be one of the most economical, easy to use, efficient and sensitive pH level tracking products currently found on the market
- In comparison with cheaper products, it doesn’t cause sample bleeding
- The dual-pad reading makes this product easy to use by inexperienced people in the comfort of their homes
- Energise pH Strips doesn’t have any online customer testimonials, thus the clients may only base their purchase on manufacturer description
- It doesn’t have a free trial or money-back guarantee
- Their client live-support is not available 24/7 and the order must be placed before 12 am if international shipping is desired
Overall, Energise pH Strips is advertised as a product specially created for people who follow alkaline lifestyles and want to track their pH level. Despite the fact that it is promoted as a cheap, efficient, easily approachable and economical product, these manufacturer’s statements are not supported by any customer testimonials or clinical studies.
However, Energise pH Strips should provide instant results (in just a few seconds) and only one quick dip is required. Even though more research is needed in order to generally conclude the efficacy of this product, the professional appearance of the manufacturer’s website and its price place it outside the cheap area.