Efalex 50+ is one of the cheapest supplements you might find in pharmacies across the world. The product combines omega-3 fish oil with other important nutrients to maintain a healthy brain structure, performance and function. The brain being the most important part of the body that controls all functions and emotions, we ought to maintain it at all costs. Efamol Efalex Active 50+ comprises of vitamin B12, DHA-rich fish oil, folic acid, Vitamin E, phosphatidylserine and an extract from Gingko biloba. The herbal extract is famous for maintaining memory among seniors.
Efalex 50+ contains the following ingredients: Fish Oil (1000 mg), Gingko biloba standardized leaf extract (120 mg), Phosphatidylserine (62 mg), Vitamin E (10 mg), Folic Acid 500 ug 250, Vitamin B12 10 ug 1000.
Since the formula of this product has a short list, I will brief you on the functions and importance of the ingredients that make up Efalex Active 50+. For starters, Omega 3 oil is the most important ingredient in the supplement. I am 100% sure that you have a clue of what the ingredient is and why it is used in supplements. Omega 3 fish oil enhances brain functions and maintains the integrity of your nerve cell membranes thus protecting you against memory loss. In addition, it ensures that neuron communication functions properly. The nutrient protects users from developing brain problems and helps in maintaining brain health. According to nutritionists and physicians, other potent nootropics would do a great job than Omega 3 oils when it comes to enhancing memory function.
The second main ingredient is the Gingko Biloba extract. This herbal extract is ideal for boosting blood flow in the body. The ingredient works so fast that you will experience it effect in a couple of minutes. Good blood flow in the areas near the brain ensures that you stay focused and sharp. The third key nutrient that we should not forget is the phosphatidylserine; this nutrient is popular among neurologists due to its remarkable memory-protecting properties. The nutrient has powerful antioxidants that benefit the brain in a major way.
The remaining list of key ingredients include nutrients such as Vitamin B12, folic acid and Vitamin E. Vitamin B12 is responsible for increasing mental energy; vitamin E is effective in increasing cognitive function by ensuring blood does not clog in your blood vessels. Finally, Folic acid is responsible for maintaining optimum brain health.
Sale Price: $56.64
Free Trial* Available: No
- Efalex Active 50+ has several benefits to its users. For starters, the supplement contains important components that help the brain to function properly. For instance, components such as DHA and PS are vital parts of the brain that are involved in communication of the nerve cells.
- Other nutrients such as folic acid and Vitamin B12 work together to guard the brain from harmful substances produced in the body.
- The herbal leaf extract from Gingko Biloba prevents short-term memory loss in a significant way.
- The product is not available in online stores.
- One may require to purchase at least 2 packets in a month.
- It is not ideal for people with blood clotting disorders and mothers who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
The product is available in many pharmaceutical outlets in UK; therefore, you can access the product for less than 20 dollars. The product is effective for adults who suffer from memory loss and other brain problem.