Brain Health is a nootropic supplement that is designed to help promote problem-solving skills and enhance memory and concentration. Its manufacturer name is “Inovas Nutrition” a US-based company that has more than 30 years of experience in formulating and promoting the best brain supplements in the world. The company claims that their supplement protects brain cells that support cognitive function, help improve memory and learning ability, combat free radicals in the body and provide herbal support.
Brain Health contains the following ingredients: Brain Health includes the following ingredients: Vitamin E, Vitamin B, Folate, Vitamin B12, GABA, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, and Proprietary Formula (Bacopa monnieri extract, Phosphatidylcholine powder, DMAE Bitartrate, Eleuthero Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Vinpocetine, and Huperzine-A).
Other ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, and silica.
Brain Health contains a super blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs that work together to promote the memory, cognition, and problem-solving abilities. This formula contains phosphatidylserine, a compound that is assumed to increase the amount of brain stimulating neurotransmitter receptors and acetylcholine levels. It is also associated with the healthy brain cell membranes and helps them grow at an optimal level. Various studies also show that phosphatidylserine increases the metabolism of glucose to provide energy to brain cells.
Vinpocetine is also another important ingredient in this formula which is believed to increase the oxygen and blood supply to the brain. It also increases the level of the primary neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, serotonin, and dopamine. The formula also contains acetyl-L-carnitine that supports specific neurons which promote the learning process and memory.
The presence of Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) has made this product even powerful for brain stimulation as it promotes the production of mitochondrial energy. It also increases L-glutathione in the body which is a key antioxidant that protects the body from the damage caused by free radicals.
Several brain stimulating herbs are also a part of this supplement. It contains Mucuna, a herb which is purine in nature and provides the body with a high level of L-DOPA, the precursor of dopamine. Dopamine is an important neurotransmitter that supports feelings of being well, reduces anxiety and stress and stimulate positive mood. Other herbs in this formula are Ashwagandha, Bacopa, and Rhodiola, which are known to reduce stress and fight against mental fatigue.
- Help with stress and anxiety – Contains phosphatidylserine and other ingredients known to aid with anxiety and other temporary symptoms of everyday stress. It also has a calming effect on the body and mind, supports the immune system and improves cognitive function and concentration.
- No preservatives – It is free from the artificial preservatives, flavors and color. In contrast to other brain stimulating supplements, it is also free from gluten and caffeine.
- Increased Alertness: Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is a popular ingredient in this supplement that is proved to enhance attention and mental alertness. Due to its anti-oxidant nature, it is also found useful in converting body glucose into energy, protects from free radicals and supports the neurons from damage.
- Not recommended to use with blood clotting drugs
- Despite its affordability, few users complaints little effects like nausea and constipation
- No money back guarantee or trial available
Brain Health is one of the few supplements of this type actually to be able to back up its claims with the scientific research and evidence. This advanced supplement is fortified with natural cognition and memory enhancers that are scientifically proved to support the healthy functioning of brain cells while promoting a sense of calm and well-being. Despite all its benefits and advantages discussed above, this product could be made even better by the inclusion of other known natural ingredients (Vinpocetine, Ginkgo Biloba and Bacopa) to enhance and support cognitive abilities.