Added Protection III
Added protection III is a supplement which contains valuable vitamins, minerals, and trace elements. It is a comprehensive and highly concentrated supplement. It has a mix of 30 vitamins and minerals. Besides, it contains two amino acids-cysteine and methionine, which are limited in the western diet in current times. The next twist to this product is the fact that it features antioxidants like beta-carotene that will ensure user’s good health.
Added Protection III contains the following ingredients: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin C 1,200 mg, Vitamin D3 200 IU, Vitamin E 400 IU, Vitamin K1 60 mcg, Thiamine 100 mg, Riboflavin 50 mg, Niacin 190 mg, Vitamin B6 50 mg, Folic Acid 800 mcg, Vitamin B12 100 mcg, Biotin 300 mcg, Pantothenic Acid 400 mg, Calcium 500 mg, Iodine 150 mcg, Magnesium 500 mg, Zinc 30 mg, Selenium 200 mcg, Manganese 20 mg, Chromium 200 mcg, Molybdenum 150 mcg, Potassium 99 mg, Choline 150 mg, Inositol 50 mg, Vanadium 39 mcg, Boron 2 mg, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid 50 mg, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100 mg, L-Cysteine HCl 250 mg, and Methionine 62.5 mg.
Added protection III provides the body cells with nutrition which they require to function optimally. This supplement provides people with nutrients in their most natural state, which are free from colorants, sweeteners, preservatives and artificial flavors.
It contains various active ingredients which include: Fat and water-soluble vitamins, folic acid, biotin, potent minerals, and amino acids that are known to provide optimal nutrition and support to the body. It is a high potency product whose effects appear in only one week. The reason is that it supplies numerous nutrients and also stimulate the cellular metabolism.
Like most other supplements, this product contains recycler ingredients. This is the reason why side effects of most supplements are alike. Clinical research shows that the use of such ingredients separately does not cause any side effects, but the combination of various elements taken at once can cause many side effects.
Apart from the added appetite, some side effects related to this product include; skin rashes, itching skin, discolored teeth, bad breath and body odor (for prolonged use), headaches, dehydration, and nausea. Also one should keep himself hydrated while taking this high potency supplement.
The manufacturer recommends taking six pills with meals. Added protection III is sold in containers which hold 180 tablets. The price range differs broadly depending on the different retailer.
Before using this product for infants, it is necessary to consult with the pediatrician. This product contains high mineral content; therefore, one should keep his/herself well hydrated. Do not use this product if you are on pharmaceutical medication to avoid possible interactions, especially if it includes warfarin or/and caumarin. Avoid using this product if lactating, or expectant. If the user is a patient suffering from liver, pancreas, heart disease or spleen disorders, abstain from using this product until or unless cleared about its usage from the doctor.
- This supplement provides faster effects as compared to other products because of its superior formulation.
- This product provides all required nutrition to cells of the body in surplus which results in stimulation of better metabolism.
- It contains right ingredients which stabilize blood consistency.
- The ingredients of this supplement help to improve the heart health.
- It contains a little too many active constituents which can cause interaction within themselves.
- It may have multiple side effects.
- Manufacturers of this product suggest taking six tablets of this supplement per day to obtain the optimal results (which is nearly impossible). Apart from being on the higher level, this is quite cumbersome for most users.
- One disadvantage of this product is the existence of vitamin K in it. It is a well-known ingredient that interacts with warfarin and coumarin; both are blood thinning drugs.
Added protection III is a high potency multi-vitamin and mineral formula that is marketed to as protect you from infections, increase cellular metabolism and provide support to the body. Though it seems like an excellent choice, however inclusion of so many active ingredients makes it unsafe and ineffective. Its dose is very high (six tablets a day) and also has multiple side effects. We recommend you to find some better formula on the market.