5-HTP Natural Griffonia Bean Extract
Nature’s Way 5-HTP (l-5-hydroxytryptophan) is a natural extract of Griffonia simplicifolia beans. It has been joined with Vitamin C and Vitamin B-6 that is an essential cofactor in the extract’s conversion to serotonin. The tablets are easy to swallow and enteric-coated to reduce any potential gastric discomfort. Usage’s of 5-HTP is a forerunner to serotonin, a mood and appetite regulating neurotransmitter formed within the body.Nature’s Way, 5-HTP natural giffonia bean extract is a finest product with B-6 vitamin.This finest product is best in regulating your mood and appetite.This vitamin supports the nervous system and brain, energy production and formation of blood. The human body cannot produce vitamin B-12 so it must be acquired in a balanced diet or supplements. If you feel you have b-6 vitamin deficiency then you should definitely go for this supplement.
5-HTP Natural Griffonia Bean Extract contains the following ingredients: 5-Hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia) (seeds) (50 mg).
The product features the main ingredients like Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) and 5-HTP (l-5-Hydroxytryptophan). Other ingredients include Cellulose, Malt dextrin, Aqueous coating solution, Modified cellulose gum, Stearic acid and Silica.These finest ingredients make the potency of the product quite effective and appreciateable.Nature’s Way 5-HTP contains no yeast, milk, lactose, wheat or soy. Moreover, theseEasy-to-Swallow Tabletsare so gentle to the stomach. Just intake one tablet and see the results.
Sale Price: $15.99
Free Trial* Available: No
- B-6 is used for preventing and treating low levels of pyridoxine (pyridoxine deficiency) and the “tired blood” (anemia).
- It is also used for Alzheimer’s disease, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Down syndrome, autism, diabetes and related nerve pain, sickle cell anemia, migraine headaches, asthma, carpal tunnel syndrome, night leg cramps, muscle cramps, arthritis, allergies, acne and various other skin conditions, and infertility.
- Some people use b-6 vitamin in order to boost the immune system, eye infections, bladder infections, and preventing cancer and kidney stones.
- B-vitamins are needed to convert food to energy.
- Helps alleviate sugar cravings.
- Helps formation of protective antibodies and healthy red blood cells.
- Needed to reduce homocysteine levels and can help reduce risk of heart disease.
- Reported to be beneficial for dealing with PMS, morning sickness, anemia, carpal tunnel syndrome, and depression and hearing loss.
- Helps prevent birth defects, cervical dysplasia and colon cancer.
- Great for stress. If having a stressful day or about to do something stressful like give a speech I’ll personally take several b-complex.
- High blood sugar levels.
- Skin problems.
- Liver and heart complications.
- Problems with sight.
- Vomiting and nausea (can be overcoming by taking the supplement just before you eat your meal).
- Some people may experience gastrointestinal (GI) upset including abdominal cramping, nausea, or diarrhea while taking this product.
- Warnings include that those taking prescription antidepressants such as MAO-inhibitors or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRis) or drugs containing fenfluramine should not use 5-HTP. This product may cause drowsiness and should not be used while driving or operating heavy equipment.
The product is highly recommended for you but don’t forget to consult your health instructor before taking the product. Also, only use prescribed amount in order to avoid the side effects.